Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
36 weeks and can't wait!
marshac01 posted:
I'll be 36 full weeks officially tomorrow and I can not wait to have this baby out and in my arms! I'm actually looking forward to my Dr. appnts now, especially with the possibility of her coming early via c/s. Don't get me wrong, I'm not all that excited about a c/s but I'm so uncomfortable I can't wait to not be pregnant any more! I walk around work, or should I say waddle? and have to pee like every 20-30 minutes! I have horrible gas and gas pains that make me feel super bloated. O can't bend down, or squat down anymore and I'm sweating my butt off just sitting here and it's not all that warm out! Anyone else THIS uncomfortable??

klkk04 responded:
I feel you! I am either sitting or doing physical assessments for new employees. I have to sit down during half the screen because i'm so exhausted. Not to mention that my left thigh has been super achey and uncomfortable. I wish i could just stay home but I am trying to work until my due date. Just think of what comes in a month or less!!

amyswartwood responded:
You and I are due date buddies, so I feel your pain. I have a scheduled c/s on April 2nd and quite honestly don't care how he gets here at this point. I just want him out and to be able to hold him instead of having him crammed into my ribs and smashing my bladder. I've got some ECP going for about 7 weeks now that makes me want to run screaming out of my own body...so, yes, you are are not alone. hang in there. We will get there soon.

hipk427 responded:
first off i am very grateful to have a baby growing inside of me and for her to be healthy (needed to say that first)

second- OMG i am soo ready...i cannot see my ankles, ECP that has me out of bed, away from DH and on the recliner. so tried ALL the time and if one more person makes a negative comment like- "you look like you are going to pop" i will pop them! wow i feel better...oh and i am only 34 wks!

Jess102600 responded:
ME ME ME!! I've been so uncomfortable for weeks now. To top it off, I'm not sleeping anymore and I've never been good at running on empty sleep-wise. I have a hard time getting up and down the steps from the main level of my house to my bedroom. My chair at work has never been this uncomfortable. I'm tired of feeling like my pelvis couldn't spread anymore than it already has. I'm tired of waddling and not being able to bend over. I couldn't do my own "landscaping" if I tried... which I did, about a week ago. It didn't go very well! I've got 8 pounds of baby on my bladder and my work thinks I should be able to make it 3 hours somedays without going to pee... yeah, right!

I'm really hoping to deliver in the next two weeks and that I don't go past my due date!

kadamson responded:
OMG, this is to funny! First of all God bless to all of you. At 36 weeks I was a mess. . .get it OUT! I am now 38 almost 39 weeks and I am still like get it OUT but my discomfort has gotten some better just wish I could breath and move without a head grinding my pelvis and a butt up under my ribs pushing all the air out of me. Wish I could sleep at least a solid 3 or 4 hours without getting up to pee or turn on the fan cause I am frying to death, LOL

However, this is baby #3 and I am not sure I am ready for all that we go through to get them into this world either. . . LOL

Good Luck everyone!

BuckeyeNutSarah responded:
OMG I was gonna post something like this! I am 35 weeks and I just WANT HER OUT! I have GD so I can't even have some of the girl scout cookies that my husband eats w/o realizing it makes me want to scream at him! :x
I thought I was in labor this am after being up all night with pains but NOPE. Not a single contraction on the Non-Stress Test... it's "sorry Mrs. McGuire you just have a bladder infection. Here's some antibiotics go home and me miserable"

Argh. We're almost there. Dr. is talking about being induced because of baby's size being large at 38 weeks for me. *Sigh*

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone, I'm Marla. My fiance and I are both finishing our degrees in Education while taking care of our 16 month old Carter and new baby Maso...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful