Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Super active today
marshac01 posted:
I've definitely noticed that my LO has her active days and her quiet days recently. Yesterday she hardly moved at all, I actually had to lay down and make sure she was moving. Today she has been jumping all over! Throughout the whole pregnancy my DH has only felt her kick maybe 3 times total... until this morning. She was jumping like crazy and he felt every bit of it! that's th emost he's felt her move this whole time. Even tonight she's very active. Her elbows and kicks even move the cat when she lay son my belly lol. It's definitely reassuring though after everything we went through this past Friday.

ljlflorida responded:
My LO is the same way! I haven't determined her sleep patterns yet because she chooses to be active at different times of the day/night. Overall, she is just really active all most all of the time. I got nervous the other day because she wasn't moving so I got out the heart doppler and listened to her <3 beat for a few minutes. And then she started moving. I've noticed she is active when I sit at the computer and she's most active at night time. You can see my belly going nuts at night! LoL! I just don't know how much more room she has in there. I'm 32w 2d but all belly.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Liz (29) and Ryan (29) DD#1 - Emma is 4 years old, DD#2 - Mackenzie is an angel in heaven. I am pregnant with baby #3. It is another girl and we could...More

Helpful Tips

help
what do contractions feel like? More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful