Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Cant find Pampers coupon
Debaroonie posted:
Anyone know if there is a webpage that has printable coupons? I liked Pampers better than Huggies for my last one, but I cant seem to come across coupons. I am always finding Huggies coupons in the Sunday paper & in the mail. Itried to go to the webpage to get some. I am trying to stock up.
Thanks

mrswelchiswaiting responded:
have you ever ordered from diapers.com? you can get $10 off your first order there. just put in my referral code. ASHL9994..... other than that, i don't know of any other Pampers coupons

Debaroonie replied to mrswelchiswaiting's response:
I have not ordered from there yet but have checked it out. I have just been trying to get a package everytime I go tto the store & use my coupons that are gonna expire. Walmart had them on clearance so was gonna get a couple more packs. Up to 7 packs now. lol

jenL168 responded:
I am constantly searching for coupons-- Pampers are much much harder to come by than the Huggies ones. I have signed up with the P&G website and sometimes get email updates with their products-rarely are they diapers. Also sign up at the pampers website-i have received coupons from them a few times. The sunday paper also has then once a month in the P&G brand saver. Like I said, the huggies coupons are much easier to get--I never buy diapers without a coupon- I refuse!

A helpful website I have found is www.babycheapskate.com they list all types of weekly and monthly sales on baby/kids items. Each week on Sunday they are updated with the diaper/formula etc sales. It is right on the right hand side "top deals" i think something like that.

Recently I have been getting the $2 off coupons in the big packs that are marked. Also our local grocery store prints thier own.

GL!!

Debaroonie replied to jenL168's response:
Thank you. Yes I think I will try both Huggies & Pampers this time. My last one couldnt wear Huggies as he had blow outs all the time. I switched to Pampers & had no problems. Every baby is different. I cant refuse a $3 coupon especially when the diapers or on clearance for $8.

fsuchick1976 responded:
You could always try ordering coupons from a clipping service. Or you can trade coupons with others on coupon forums. Check out the coupon forum at couponmom.com

I don't think you will ever find a printable coupon for Pampers. As far as I know, P&G do not release printable coupons.

You are right about different diapers for different babies. I use pampers on my 20 month old and Huggies on my newborn.

alisonfw responded:
There are a few-coupons.com is a good one and Redplum is another but that is usually the same ones in the paper. If you have the time, Google "Pampers Coupons" and you will probably get a few different sources.

Debaroonie replied to alisonfw's response:
Thanks everyone

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married with 3 beautiful children (2 boys and a girl)

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.