Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Diahrrea and
tdub089 posted:
nausea at 31 weeks...I went to my aunts house this morning like always..to get in some extra sleep..and she was vomiting and running back and forth to the restroom. Is it possible that I have gotten whatever she has?..I'm at work working a 12 hr shift..and I am nauseous....crampy...my back keeps hurting in different spots..and not to mention the diahrrea. I dont have another docs appt until next tues. It's like all of this hit me at once...idk what to do or what to take...I dont have an on call doc or nurse so...yea(not that I know of)

Temeritee responded:
Yeah it sounds like you caught whatever she had! Just be careful not to get dehydrated because I hear that can send you into PTL!

wilburlbh responded:
YOU TOTALLY HAVE WHATS GOING AROUND! my son had vomiting & diahrrea 24 flu, next day i had it, next day hubby had it. ITS HORRIBLE isnt it! hope you feel better.

tdub089 replied to Temeritee's response:
Oh no! I wouldnt want that to happen..thanks for telling me..I will most definitely keep myself hydrated. I have no appetite though..it sucks.

tdub089 replied to wilburlbh's response:
lol aww lucky me...I agree it is very horrible!...I'm now getting chills...my body doesnt know if it wants to be hot or cold...it sucks! Thank you I hope I feel better soon too!

wilburlbh replied to tdub089's response:
yeah thats exactly what we had!

mommy2_3_monsters responded:
Sounds like you got what she got. DS has diarrhea now. He has had it since yesterday morning and has a horrible rash. I feel so bad for him and you too! Keep hydrated.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 28 years old and married to the best man in the world! I have 2 other children (Caron-10) (Quincy-6) (Keyondre) and one step son that love to dea...More

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.