Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Monday Check In
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
Check in and tell us about your weekend!

jle09 responded:
Well let me just say this, 3rd trimester morning sickness is NOT fun.

We are moving in two weeks, so I spent the majority of the weekend, packing, cleaning, and throwing out junk! I am super tired and to top it off managed to throw up on myself on the drive into work this morning.

:-(

ttrishh replied to jle09's response:
That sucks JLE, I am starting to get my nausea back, and am really hoping that my meds will hold it at bay. I don't want to go through what I went through with the hyperemesis again!

My weekend was great but I really over did it! I painted my nursery!!!! It is turining out amazing, My friend is some what of an artist and she does beautiful wall murels so I bought my bedding set (Jungle Theme) and painted the room a very nice calming green and my friend got started on the murel. The colors are blending perfectly and she is doing a really great job with the characters! I will post pictures when it is done.

If only I could move any part of my body today without pain....

VeryFirst responded:
I was pregnant this weekend. LOL Thats about it. ;)

smileysmom responded:
Still pregnant. Still working (until tomorrow). Still contracting... every 15-20 minutes or so. This just sucks! I know that I have up to 2 weeks left (c-section is scheduled 5/4) but dang... that's gonna be a long 2 weeks. I have resorted to sleeping on the couch so I don't murder my DH. If he even breathes heavy I can't sleep... then I get pissed and I can't sleep even more. So, the couch recliner, heating pad and I are buddies now. Other than that, I FINALLY found little mittens and beanies/hats for DS when he is born... for some reason, nearly every store in San Diego was either sold out or had this awful green/funky print one. Had to go to Burlington Coat Factory and get last year's styles! Went to a baby shower on Saturday for an old high school friend of mine.... and realized just how much stuff I don't have for this LO (I opted not to have a shower w/this LO because my DD is only 16 months and I felt like it was too close together) and made me realize that I still have a lot of stuff to do before he gets here - like washing bottles, getting BM storage bags, checking to make sure my pump still works, etc. and I didn't do ANY of it! Oh well... that's my weekend.

EMB2006 responded:
My DH and I spent the weekend in Auburn (AL) for the spring football A-day game. This was our babymoon since it'll be the last 'trip' before Lucas is born in July. We had so much fun. I was actually surprised at how uncomfy I was at times but pulled through it. I think I did a little too much walking and was exhausted by the time we got back to the hotel Saturday night. But it was worth it! My DH is like a little boy when it comes to Auburn football so it was very rewarding to see hime have fun and get a few autographs that he wanted!!

mkdawn06 responded:
I worked most of sat. had 2 kids birthday parties to go to. One on sat evening and one on sunday afternoon. So as u imagine i am extremly tired today. It was a lot of fun at the parties. My daughter had a blast and i got to talk with friends i havent seen since last year. But i am sure feeling the after effects today. lol

blackab replied to mkdawn06's response:
Dh cooked out for some friends and their kids Saturday night over here at our house..... I had contractions all weekend (5 min apart) which sucked...i spent most of my weekend in the bathtub :-) except when our friends were here i was in the lawn chair contracting away.

My last 17p shot was last monday so the contractions are here to stay :-/ and will only get worse most likely bc it has worn off now. Last night they stopped completely around 4pm so we went and got some shaved ice with DS...then the second I started moving around....they came back. SO pretty much I spent the weekend laying down on the couch or in the tub. SO PAINFUL. I am 35 weeks tomorrow (which is the day I had DS) so we shall see what happens! I see the doc on Thursday. On a good note I took 2 tylenol PM last night and slept like a BABY! I only woke 2 times with contractions...it was glorious! I feel so much better having a good nights sleep under me!

SESB1980 replied to EMB2006's response:
War Eagle :)

Spent the weekend visiting family (mine and DH's..we are from the same hometown). He had to help his dad put a roof on the new sunroom they added to their house. We have had an explosion of grandkids, and they had to add on to accomodate everyone! My SIL and I had a yard sale while they were doing that job. Then, we got to have Sunday dinner with my fam. This was our last weekend to visit our families for a while. Next weekend is the baby shower, and then the next weekend...FLORIDA!! So excited! I'm a little nervous about going at 36 weeks, though.

bella718 responded:
38 weeks today..
I'm so tired from bedrest and lonely at home that by the time DH came home from work on friday I burst into tears. I told him my goal was supposed to get out of the house the whole weekend and feel like part of civilization.
So, friday night he took me out to dinner and some shopping,
Saturday we went out to dinner and saw the movie Date Night! It was sooo funny, exactly what I needed. I laughed so hard I've never had so much urine leak, yikes!
Sunday we went to my parents and had a very delicious barbeque, they have a gorgeous property and deck that overlooks the mountains and the valley where they live. Exactly what I needed..

However I am 38 weeks today..and have been contracting regularly for 4 weeks. Last week I had my membranes stripped and lost my plug, I really thought I'd have a baby this past weekend and it didn't happen :( I'm so tired of the phone calls of friends/family asking if i'm still pregnant, and I know they mean well..but its depressing to keep telling people no.
Last night MIL announced she is coming over this week and staying for 2 weeks. It was not planned, she lives on the other side of the US and although I love her I just wish I had known about this so I could mentally prepare. Next appt is this wed...if I am not further dialated my OB will need to admit me to the psych ward :(

jgarner719 responded:
Spent it cuddled up in my husbads arms watching movies while it rained for 2 days straight. Perfect :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Amy (29) DH (30) - m/c in 12/05 ^Friday^, DS#1 11/06, DS#2 - ^Jeremiah^ - had Anencephaly, a severe neural tube defect - Born 8/14/09, Died 8/17/09, M...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.