Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
So Long and Welcome!
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
As of tomorrow, you will have a new moderator on this exchange. I will be working with her while she gets her feet wet-but I would like you to welcome your new moderator: Lainey_WebMD Staff.

I have loved helping out on the trimester exchanges. It has been a long time since I had the joys (as well as fears and frustrations) of pregnancy but pregnancy communities were where I started working online many years ago and still a favorite of mine.

When you get ready for losing the baby weight-come look for me over on the Diet exchanges or if you have a craving during pregnancy but need the recipe re-worked to be a bit more nutritious-come over and say hello on the Food and Cooking Exchange .

Wishing you each a happy and healthy pregnancy and beyond.(and lots of labor vibes for those of you needing them right now)

Bandia1206 responded:
Aww. We will miss you Louise .

Gl, and welcome Lainey!

mommy2_3_monsters responded:
Sorry to see you leave. GL with the food and cooking exchange.

jle09 responded:
Aww goodbye Louise! I hope you enjoy your new Exchanges

Temeritee responded:
Aww Bye Louise and welcome Lainey!

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello Everyone!

I am so glad to be a part of this Exchange. You are all so supportive and caring. Reading your threads, has proven what a great group you are. This is an exciting event that you will remember for the rest of your life. Having a place to share this wonderful moment is truly important and I will assist in every way.

Thanks for the welcome!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Sarah and my husband and I are excited for our second son! We feel blessed with the one we have know and grateful after 2 miscarriages that...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful