Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
So Long and Welcome!
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
As of tomorrow, you will have a new moderator on this exchange. I will be working with her while she gets her feet wet-but I would like you to welcome your new moderator: Lainey_WebMD Staff.

I have loved helping out on the trimester exchanges. It has been a long time since I had the joys (as well as fears and frustrations) of pregnancy but pregnancy communities were where I started working online many years ago and still a favorite of mine.

When you get ready for losing the baby weight-come look for me over on the Diet exchanges or if you have a craving during pregnancy but need the recipe re-worked to be a bit more nutritious-come over and say hello on the Food and Cooking Exchange .

Wishing you each a happy and healthy pregnancy and beyond.(and lots of labor vibes for those of you needing them right now)

Bandia1206 responded:
Aww. We will miss you Louise .

Gl, and welcome Lainey!

mommy2_3_monsters responded:
Sorry to see you leave. GL with the food and cooking exchange.

jle09 responded:
Aww goodbye Louise! I hope you enjoy your new Exchanges

Temeritee responded:
Aww Bye Louise and welcome Lainey!

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello Everyone!

I am so glad to be a part of this Exchange. You are all so supportive and caring. Reading your threads, has proven what a great group you are. This is an exciting event that you will remember for the rest of your life. Having a place to share this wonderful moment is truly important and I will assist in every way.

Thanks for the welcome!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (29), Hubby (35), DD (2), lil man EDD 06/11. I have a bit of a long story, but will try to keep it short. Ever since I can remember, my cycle has n...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.