Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Not feeling well
santa_ana posted:
So normally i lurk on here but needing some advice or just confirmation. Does anyone else just not feel well most of the time? This last week has been horrible. Lots of tummy aches and just feeling like being sick accomanied by a headache. No noticable contractions or anything. Is this just part of the uncomforts in the last 5 wks of pregnancy> I dont see the doc until thurs for my follow up. Thnks for any words of wisdom.

ntherelng responded:
Unfortunately, you've described a lot of what I've felt for many weeks. Last few weeks I've been doing a little better, but felt like that a lot from about 30-35 weeks.
Renee (37) DS (43) DS1 10/08, EDD 7/2/10 It's a boy!

KatieS83 responded:
we had a stomach bug blow through our house a couple weeks ago, i'm still feeling it, i can only really keep liquids down, i'm up to one meal of actual food i can keep down. I hear ya on the tummy troubles, the head aches, allow me to add Screaming heart burn

ReneeErin replied to KatieS83's response:
I've been feeling that way for the past 2 weeks and I'm only 27 weeks!

ttrishh responded:
I am 36 weeks, and I sure feel like that. Luckily I have not had much for headaches, but my nausea is coming back, I feel just plain unwell, have terrible heartburn and am exhausted! I can not even stand the whole time through my morning routine, I have to sit and rest before I can do my make-up or while I do my make-up. The end sucks!

orin34 replied to ttrishh's response:
I second ttrishh............. I am about 39 weeks and for the last couple weeks I have just felt terrible and this week has been the worst yet. It isn't that I am 'sick', because my temp is perfectly normal..... I just hurt (both back and pelvic areas/hips) I have had a headache, nausea has made a reaccurance, and trying to get up from sitting or lying down? IMPOSSIBLE

santa_ana responded:
Thanks ladies! Glad to know its just end of pregnancy stuff. At least there is a light at the end of the tunnell. Praying for everyone to start feeling well. Have a great monday!

ash1eyc replied to santa_ana's response:
Yes i agree with PP....it's so difficult to stand for too long especially doing my makeup. Getting up from lying down or sitting is very difficult. Dont feel any nausea....yet. my groain area is killing me it hurts to cross my legs. anywho i'm getting anxious to be over so i can finally meet her!
Me 25, DH 30, EDD 07/09/10 it's a GIRL! Alivia Alessandra!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amber (21), and DH is (20). We have been together for over 3 years and married in May. Our amazing DS was born on 10/31/2008 and is growing...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.