Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Birth Story
astzt1027 posted:
I wanted to share that Joshua Cameron was born at 9:09 p.m. on June 10th. I was induced that morning and he was just going to come on his own until the doctor started talking C-section or vaccuum assist. I ended up with a vaccuum assist to get the little 8lb 9 oz. chunky monkey into the world. He was small and long, not really big and unweildy, but I was exhausted from labor and the doctor wanted to avoid the C-section at all costs.

I normally lurk on the boards but wanted to share the good news.

roni090909 responded:
Congrats on your little man. He weighed exactly what my DS did at birth.
Me (30) DH (37) DS (10/20/08) and New Baby Girl EDD 11/11/10

Taylove11 responded:
Congratulations! I hope that you are both doing well!
Taryn(22), DH(29) Expecting our first after trying for 13 months! EDD 8/08. Pink team. HR on 6/9 was 159BPM

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
Congratulations! You are always welcome to lurk, or post. Wishing you the very best!

jle09 responded:
CONGRATS!
-- (22), DH (23), DS (4), and 2 is due 6/29. Induction scheduled for 6/23.

EMB2006 responded:
Congrats!!
Erin (24)-DH (24)-one spoiled dog-BFP 11/13/09-EDD 07/18/10-Blue Team-Lucas Charles!!!

ashleyjane87 responded:
Congrats!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey I am the mother of a beautiful daughter born on june 9th, 2010. awaiting the excitment of whats to come!!

Helpful Tips

36 weeks
Hi, since the secon trimester I have had a lot of pain in the pelvic region and between my legs. Today I lost my mucous plug and have been ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful