Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Birth Story
astzt1027 posted:
I wanted to share that Joshua Cameron was born at 9:09 p.m. on June 10th. I was induced that morning and he was just going to come on his own until the doctor started talking C-section or vaccuum assist. I ended up with a vaccuum assist to get the little 8lb 9 oz. chunky monkey into the world. He was small and long, not really big and unweildy, but I was exhausted from labor and the doctor wanted to avoid the C-section at all costs.

I normally lurk on the boards but wanted to share the good news.

roni090909 responded:
Congrats on your little man. He weighed exactly what my DS did at birth.
Me (30) DH (37) DS (10/20/08) and New Baby Girl EDD 11/11/10

Taylove11 responded:
Congratulations! I hope that you are both doing well!
Taryn(22), DH(29) Expecting our first after trying for 13 months! EDD 8/08. Pink team. HR on 6/9 was 159BPM

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
Congratulations! You are always welcome to lurk, or post. Wishing you the very best!

jle09 responded:
CONGRATS!
-- (22), DH (23), DS (4), and 2 is due 6/29. Induction scheduled for 6/23.

EMB2006 responded:
Congrats!!
Erin (24)-DH (24)-one spoiled dog-BFP 11/13/09-EDD 07/18/10-Blue Team-Lucas Charles!!!

ashleyjane87 responded:
Congrats!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! Im Jessica I'm 37 years old and this is my 3rd baby and 3rd baby boy. I have been through a divorce 2 years ago and this baby is the 1st in ou...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.