Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
C-Section scheduled today!!
EMB2006 posted:
Well today is our day!! I had a doctor's appointment this morning and had another u/s. Baby is now around 8lbs 8oz!!! Even though I lost my mucus plug last week I have not changed-I'm still 2cm dialated and 90% effaced but baby is still high. We determined my pelvis just isn't big enough for baby to pass through and since he's so big now a c-section is the best option for us. I'm in L&D now just waiting for them to take me back in a couple of hours. Finally we get to meet our baby boy today!!! I'll update later when I can!!
Erin (24)-DH (24)-one spoiled dog-BFP 11/13/09-EDD 07/18/10-Blue Team-Lucas Charles!!!

Shani_girl responded:
Congrats!!

michelleypito responded:
I am so happy for you. Congrats and I can't wait to hear your Birth Story :)

megcc responded:
Woo hoo! Good luck!
-Meghan(30), DH(38), EDD 9/23/10 (our first! and it's a boy!)

Tiphawee responded:
CONGRATS :)

Taylove11 responded:
Congratulations and best of luck!
Taryn(22), DH(29) Expecting our first after trying for 13 months! EDD 8/08. Pink team. HR on 7/16 was 138BPM

happymoe responded:
Congrats! Hope all is well. I have to wait until induction Wed. =(

kate_self_in_love responded:
congrats on your precious LO!!!!!
~~ Self Mommy ~~ Christopher Jr born July 20th 2009 6 lbs 7 oz 1:22 am BLUE TEAM AGAIN!!! JAYDEN DUE September 30 2010!!!!!

tamliz08 responded:
Congratulations!!
DD - 11/19/08 - DS - EDD 9/1/10

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! My name is Jenelle. I love in upstate NY with my wonderful family--I first came to WebMD when I was pregnant with my son in 2007. You can find...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.