Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
C-Section scheduled today!!
EMB2006 posted:
Well today is our day!! I had a doctor's appointment this morning and had another u/s. Baby is now around 8lbs 8oz!!! Even though I lost my mucus plug last week I have not changed-I'm still 2cm dialated and 90% effaced but baby is still high. We determined my pelvis just isn't big enough for baby to pass through and since he's so big now a c-section is the best option for us. I'm in L&D now just waiting for them to take me back in a couple of hours. Finally we get to meet our baby boy today!!! I'll update later when I can!!
Erin (24)-DH (24)-one spoiled dog-BFP 11/13/09-EDD 07/18/10-Blue Team-Lucas Charles!!!

Shani_girl responded:
Congrats!!

michelleypito responded:
I am so happy for you. Congrats and I can't wait to hear your Birth Story :)

megcc responded:
Woo hoo! Good luck!
-Meghan(30), DH(38), EDD 9/23/10 (our first! and it's a boy!)

Tiphawee responded:
CONGRATS :)

Taylove11 responded:
Congratulations and best of luck!
Taryn(22), DH(29) Expecting our first after trying for 13 months! EDD 8/08. Pink team. HR on 7/16 was 138BPM

happymoe responded:
Congrats! Hope all is well. I have to wait until induction Wed. =(

kate_self_in_love responded:
congrats on your precious LO!!!!!
~~ Self Mommy ~~ Christopher Jr born July 20th 2009 6 lbs 7 oz 1:22 am BLUE TEAM AGAIN!!! JAYDEN DUE September 30 2010!!!!!

tamliz08 responded:
Congratulations!!
DD - 11/19/08 - DS - EDD 9/1/10

Spotlight: Member Stories

My pic is of Eli at 30 wks and 1 dy Too Sweet! My story is weird long and complicated I am a happy single mom and finallay after 32 years know where I...More

Helpful Tips

36 weeks
Hi, since the secon trimester I have had a lot of pain in the pelvic region and between my legs. Today I lost my mucous plug and have been ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful