Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Movement and Nausea?
FloralMom posted:
Last night LO was rolling around when I was in bed and his slow, but constant movements were starting to make me feel sick.

Has anyone else ever had this?
Amy (29) DH (30) - m/c in 12/05 ^Friday^, DS1 11/06, DS2 - ^Jeremiah^

ReneeErin responded:
Happens to me all the time!! However, mine is more often during the day that movements make me sick. I'm just sick most nights in general...
1st baby finally on the way after 11 failed cycles! Due September 12th. It's a GIRL!!!!

SunConure responded:
Same thing happens to me! Yesterday I wasn't feeling well anyway and she did something in my belly, couldn't tell you what it was (I think she flipped herself or something), but I was in instant pain and thought I was going to be sick! I had to sit on the couch with my eyes closed and breath through my nose, because I didn't want to throw up and it was the only way I could get that feeling to go away. The sick feeling though happens on a daily basis for me these days.
Terra(24)Jeff(25) Our First Rylee Lynn is due 09/13 :)

KLS0228 responded:
OMG, I am feelign it righ tnow! I am so sick to my stomach today!!!! I feel like I am getting morning sickness all over again! UGH! I had horrible morning sickness from like 13-28 weeks and now its back! UGH!

Jennax907 responded:
Oh good, I'm not the only one dealing with this. For the last week, I have felt so sick to my stomach. I forgot to ask my dr. at my appt yesterday what it is caused from. I remember I was sick from 36 weeks and on with my first pregnancy. It sucked! It was the first trimester all over again, except I now have a huge belly and can barely move!
DH(Sean) Me(Jenna) DS (Blaine-3/28/09) DD-EDD 9/11

lestersgirls responded:
I was just thinking about this in the car this morning! I am 29 weeks and have noticed the last few days that when LO starts moving around a lot, especially higher in my stomach, I get sick to my stomach. I was thinking of mentioning it to my doc, but I figured he'd think I was crazy! When the doc was doing an ultrasound the other day, he had to leave the office for like 5-10 minutes and I had to sit up while he was gone because I was afraid I was going to lose it! I remember being really sick with DD#2 for like the last 6 weeks.
Steffanie (37),Lester (30), DD1 (8-14-03), DD2 (4-12-05), Angel Baby @6 weeks (6-17-08), Baby Boy Kellan Lester Due 10-12-10!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, My name is Jennifer i have a son named Raiden Li he turned a year 07/30, me and my Husband are expecting our second which will be a little Girl...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.