Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Tiphawee?
lestersgirls posted:
Just checking in to see if you've had any progress since your last post. I know you were having contractions. Maybe this means you're in the hossy and will be posting a birth story soon!
Steffanie (37),Lester (30), DD1 (8-14-03), DD2 (4-12-05), Angel Baby @6 weeks (6-17-08),  Baby Boy Kellan Lester Due 10-12-10!

Tiphawee responded:
no nothing still contracting tho..

Lainey_WebMD_Staff replied to Tiphawee's response:
It will happen! My DIL is waiting too, at 1cm and she isn't due until the 8th but really wants to have the baby sooner. She may have to wait another 2 weeks!

bap528 replied to Lainey_WebMD_Staff's response:
I've been thinking about you Lainey. Wondering how things were going for your DIL. I sure hope it will be sooner than later. Keeping you in my thoughts. Nothing like being a grandmother!!

Lainey_WebMD_Staff replied to bap528's response:
I keep an eye on your posts waiting for news bap. I love all the birth stories but hate the ladies graduating to new communities Grrr!

It will happen for Tiphawee very soon.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I are expecting our second son May 14, 2010. Our first son, Jonathan, is two years old and a lot of fun. We're really looking forwa...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.