Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Tiphawee?
lestersgirls posted:
Just checking in to see if you've had any progress since your last post. I know you were having contractions. Maybe this means you're in the hossy and will be posting a birth story soon!
Steffanie (37),Lester (30), DD1 (8-14-03), DD2 (4-12-05), Angel Baby @6 weeks (6-17-08),  Baby Boy Kellan Lester Due 10-12-10!

Tiphawee responded:
no nothing still contracting tho..

Lainey_WebMD_Staff replied to Tiphawee's response:
It will happen! My DIL is waiting too, at 1cm and she isn't due until the 8th but really wants to have the baby sooner. She may have to wait another 2 weeks!

bap528 replied to Lainey_WebMD_Staff's response:
I've been thinking about you Lainey. Wondering how things were going for your DIL. I sure hope it will be sooner than later. Keeping you in my thoughts. Nothing like being a grandmother!!

Lainey_WebMD_Staff replied to bap528's response:
I keep an eye on your posts waiting for news bap. I love all the birth stories but hate the ladies graduating to new communities Grrr!

It will happen for Tiphawee very soon.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm married to a wonderful man for 11 years now. This will be our third child. We have two boys ages 10 and 2. I'm due March 25th with a littl...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful