Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
birth story
mommyof3kiddos posted:
My baby girls are here!!! Born 12:17p and 12:37pm Aug 2.

I went in for my induction this morning. Doctor had an emergency c/s so they didn't start pitocin until 845am. But by 1145a I was ready to push. So it went really quick. My nurse was awesome that she got me my epi before any real contractions started. She wanted it in place since I was already 3-4 when I came in. I got moved to the OR (standard for twin births) at noon. Pushed Baby A (Allie) out at 12:17p. Baby B decided to be difficult and immediately turned breech! UGH so the doctor tried to turn her but no luck. The doctor had to perform a c/s for Baby B (Maddie). It wasn't bad at all. The recovery so far has fairly easy. I do have some pain meds in my system that will wear out tomorrow morning. But I have already gotten up and am sitting up now. The babies are doing great. They did monitor Maddie for a couple hours but she never needed assistance. Allie is 5lbs 15ozs and 18" long. Apgar 9/9. Maddie is 6lbs 9ozs and 19" long with apgar of 7/9. They are both in the room with us now and doing great!
Mommy of three crazy kids ages 4, 3, and 1. Twin girls due August!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

diamond7sparkles responded:
So glad to hear that it went okay and the babies are doing great! We've all been waiting to hear from you Congrats mama!
Crystal (22) Caedance almost 2!, Madison EDD 10.25.10

EMB2006 responded:
That's awesome-congrats!!! I'm glad all of you are doing good.
Erin (24)-DH (24)-First baby-Lucas-born July 26, 2010-9lbs 10oz 21 inches long!!One spoiled dog.

roni090909 responded:
CONGRATS!!!! I can't believe they came so fast.
Me (30) DH (37) DS (10/20/08) and New Baby Girl EDD 11/11/10

sweetbaby82 replied to roni090909's response:
So fast! I am so glad it went well for you, now you can enjoy your babies
First Baby, Baby Boy EDD 9/18/10!!

SunConure responded:
YAY!! I was thinking about you all day! Glad the babies are doing well, sucks you had to have a c-section with baby Maddie, but hopefully your recovery is quick!!! Congrats!!
Terra(24)Jeff(25) Our First Rylee Lynn is due 09/13 :)

tamliz08 responded:
Wow, that's wonderful! I'm so happy to hear that everything went so smoothly. I really like the names you picked out for them!

Congratulations on your baby girls.
DD - 11/19/08 - DS - EDD 9/1/10

AbbeyCalvinMosesBoom responded:
YAY!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!! Happy Birthday Allie and Maddie!
Toni (35) DH Bill (41) 6 pups, 4 cats, and twin girls on the way EDD 9/25.

yvetteb81 responded:
congrats to you and your family, what cute little names,

bap528 responded:
Congratulations! Love the names. Glad things went smooth. Best of luck to you and your family. I have enjoyed reading your posts throughout your pregnancy.

KSHoh responded:
Congrants!!!!!!!!!!
Me(32) EDD: 9/27 Team Blue

mommy_a responded:
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wondering if ou will put up pics?

Good to hear from you! We've all been thinking of you1

mamatobe08 responded:
Congrats on the baby girls!!!

azeliag responded:
Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
Congratulations Mommy! That was a very quick labor too. I hope you still update us with how you and the twins are progressing. You can also graduate to the Baby's First Year Community. Here is a link:
: http://exchanges.webmd.com/newborn-and-baby-exchange>http://exchanges.webmd.com/newborn-and-baby-exchange

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (32) DH (35) DSD (16) DS (4) New baby boy due May 24th!

Helpful Tips

help
what do contractions feel like? More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful