Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
birth story
mommyof3kiddos posted:
My baby girls are here!!! Born 12:17p and 12:37pm Aug 2.

I went in for my induction this morning. Doctor had an emergency c/s so they didn't start pitocin until 845am. But by 1145a I was ready to push. So it went really quick. My nurse was awesome that she got me my epi before any real contractions started. She wanted it in place since I was already 3-4 when I came in. I got moved to the OR (standard for twin births) at noon. Pushed Baby A (Allie) out at 12:17p. Baby B decided to be difficult and immediately turned breech! UGH so the doctor tried to turn her but no luck. The doctor had to perform a c/s for Baby B (Maddie). It wasn't bad at all. The recovery so far has fairly easy. I do have some pain meds in my system that will wear out tomorrow morning. But I have already gotten up and am sitting up now. The babies are doing great. They did monitor Maddie for a couple hours but she never needed assistance. Allie is 5lbs 15ozs and 18" long. Apgar 9/9. Maddie is 6lbs 9ozs and 19" long with apgar of 7/9. They are both in the room with us now and doing great! :)
Mommy of three crazy kids ages 4, 3, and 1. Twin girls due August!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

diamond7sparkles responded:
So glad to hear that it went okay and the babies are doing great! We've all been waiting to hear from you :D Congrats mama!
Crystal (22) Caedance almost 2!, Madison EDD 10.25.10

EMB2006 responded:
That's awesome-congrats!!! I'm glad all of you are doing good.
Erin (24)-DH (24)-First baby-Lucas-born July 26, 2010-9lbs 10oz 21 inches long!!One spoiled dog.

roni090909 responded:
CONGRATS!!!! I can't believe they came so fast.
Me (30) DH (37) DS (10/20/08) and New Baby Girl EDD 11/11/10

sweetbaby82 replied to roni090909's response:
So fast! I am so glad it went well for you, now you can enjoy your babies :)
First Baby, Baby Boy EDD 9/18/10!!

SunConure responded:
YAY!! I was thinking about you all day! Glad the babies are doing well, sucks you had to have a c-section with baby Maddie, but hopefully your recovery is quick!!! Congrats!!
Terra(24)Jeff(25) Our First Rylee Lynn is due 09/13 :)

tamliz08 responded:
Wow, that's wonderful! I'm so happy to hear that everything went so smoothly. I really like the names you picked out for them!

Congratulations on your baby girls.
DD - 11/19/08 - DS - EDD 9/1/10

AbbeyCalvinMosesBoom responded:
YAY!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!! Happy Birthday Allie and Maddie!
Toni (35) DH Bill (41) 6 pups, 4 cats, and twin girls on the way EDD 9/25.

yvetteb81 responded:
congrats to you and your family, what cute little names, :)

bap528 responded:
Congratulations! Love the names. Glad things went smooth. Best of luck to you and your family. I have enjoyed reading your posts throughout your pregnancy.

KSHoh responded:
Congrants!!!!!!!!!!
Me(32) EDD: 9/27 Team Blue

mommy_a responded:
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wondering if ou will put up pics?

Good to hear from you! We've all been thinking of you1

mamatobe08 responded:
Congrats on the baby girls!!!

azeliag responded:
Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
Congratulations Mommy! That was a very quick labor too. I hope you still update us with how you and the twins are progressing. You can also graduate to the Baby's First Year Community. Here is a link:
: http://exchanges.webmd.com/newborn-and-baby-exchange

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Erin. I'm 24 and my DH is 24. We got married Dec. 2, 2006. We have one dog whose name is Fang. He's a spoiled brat! We started TTC ...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful