Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
URGH!
Tiphawee posted:
39 weeks, dont think labor is close and getting so mad! this back pain is getting annoying, but it only seems like it happens at night (not sure if thats only when i noticed it, or it gets worse, ALSO all this darn discharge, i JUST started having some yellowish discharge which ive never had, mine was always, green/clear/white... i feel horrible.. tonight when i noticed the back pain, i sat up (i was laying down) and i swear the top of my stomach was so tight i could barely stand up straight.. it was like i had to pull myself up.. then i thought i had to goto the bathroom like diarrhea, from the way it was it seemed like it was diarrhea i get to the bathroom and its like hell trying to goto the bathroom and it hurt so bad i started to cry! !!! what?! yes thats right it hurt so bad i almost cried!!
And my emotions seems like there 100 times worse, today my boyfriend took me out to dinner and a movie for my birthday which was yesterday but i already had to much to do and dinner w my mom.. and the people at applebees sung me happy birthday, and yes its embarrassing but ive had it done before but i almost cried!! i had to serious hold back from crying.. not like the omg tear cry like the real full on crying.. and i was like what?

Grr these last 2 weeks are going to be horrible :(

lestersgirls responded:
Hang in there! You've come so far and it's almost over! Sounds like your LO is definitely getting ready to make an appearance! Happy belated birthday!!!!!!
Steffanie (37),Lester (30), DD1 (8-14-03), DD2 (4-12-05), Angel Baby @6 weeks (6-17-08), Baby Boy Kellan Lester Due 10-12-10!

JAKUM3 replied to lestersgirls's response:
I have heard that you have to go to the bathroom usually shortly before you have the baby! i know it sucks but hang in there! you are almost done!!!

HoneyBbabyT responded:
I'm right there with you, girl! Every other night or so, the Braxton Hicks contractions keep me from getting a good night's sleep (lots of back pain and tightening of the uterus). And I now have to get up and pee 2-3 times in the middle of the night. My LO dropped 5 days ago, so walking up stairs, bending over, etc is extremely uncomfortable. I'm 37.5 weeks and won't be upset if I go into labor any day now! So hang in there and I'll do the same.....we're almost there!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Arriane, DH is Jeremiah. I have been with DH for 7 yrs, finally tied the knot 8/23/09. We have a 4yr old son names Malokai and got our BFP ...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.