Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
so ahead of myself
diamond7sparkles posted:
I actually packed my hospital bag. I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow haha. I have this huge fear that I'm going to deliver early because this pregnancy has been just crazy. So I packed up everything I would need minus a few things. I half packed with DD1 and would like to not scramble around again and still forget everything I really need. I feel accomplished!
Crystal (22) Caedance almost 2!, Madison EDD 10.25.10

lestersgirls responded:
I'm 31 weeks and I've actually been packed for about 3 weeks. I have my daughters bags each packed also because I don't know if they'll have to stay somewhere. With my history of pre-e though, I'm afraid I'll go in for a regular appt one day and he'll admit me. I was totally unprepared the first time! It's a little more relaxing to not have to worry about it.
Steffanie (37),Lester (30), DD1 (8-14-03), DD2 (4-12-05), Angel Baby @6 weeks (6-17-08), Baby Boy Kellan Lester Due 10-12-10!

tamliz08 responded:
This will be week 37 for me, and I still feel like I have nothing done. My house is a wreck, my bag is not packed, and I never made meals to freeze like I had planned. I just cannot get motivated, and my daughter has been soooo high maintenance lately!!

Good for you for getting so much done. I'm extremely jealous :)
DD - 11/19/08 - DS - EDD 9/1/10

4everhis responded:
You're so ahead of where I was at 29 wks; I'll be 37 wks tomorrow and just packed my bag last night!

It's better to be prepared than to not be prepared, you can relax a little more knowing you have that part covered! ;-p
Me(34), DF(30), DD(11), DSD(5), DS 4/03/06~Gone to heaven 04/04/06 (Peyton Riley, your always with me), DS(3), Greyson Wayne EDD 8/30 C-section sch for 8/23~

diamond7sparkles replied to 4everhis's response:
After my rushing around I told myself I'd never let it happen again! It's really the last thing anyone wants to deal with when it's time to go!
Crystal (22) Caedance almost 2!, Madison EDD 10.25.10

dwaw02 responded:
Lurking...

My pg was so unpredictable that at 34w I sent my DH an email of what to pack. Which came in handy when I was unexpectedly admitted at 38w! I sent DH home after being admitted to get the stuff on the email list :) Worked great, especially since I didn't have enough stuff to keep packed in a bag for weeks.

I had clothes for DS on his dresser that my sister could just grab and go, and DD's stuff was in her diaper bag for the end of the week when she was born.
Angela, DS (5), DD born 7/18/10

KSHoh responded:
Wow, you are so way ahead of me. I am 33 weeks today and I have nothing packed. I just had my shower on Saturday and today will try to figure out what I still need. Hoping to make a mad dash and get it together in the next 2 weeks.
Me(32) EDD: 9/27 Team Blue

Spotlight: Member Stories

Laura, mommy to DD(4) DS(1) Team Pink(due 5-17-2011)

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.