Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Morning Sickness
emyjo83 posted:
Has anyone else experienced morning sickness during the third trimester? I am 33 weeks and so far its just severe nausea. Ugh...I thought this part was over. I had it so bad during the first 12 weeks that I really didn't want to go through this again.

hoping101 responded:
Absolutely... it sucks and is so miserable! I had it a couple times around 33-35 weeks... even the morning of my baby shower :(

Feel better!

lestersgirls responded:
I am 31 weeks now and have thrown up almost every morning for the past 3 weeks. It's miserable! I was the same way with my last DD. I have never had morning sickness in the first tri! Only in the third. Weird!
Steffanie (37),Lester (30), DD1 (8-14-03), DD2 (4-12-05), Angel Baby @6 weeks (6-17-08), Baby Boy Kellan Lester Due 10-12-10!

emyjo83 replied to lestersgirls's response:
My mom thought I was crazy when I told her this morning because she thought you only had it in your first trimester. Last night was awful. I was just hit with an overwhelming nauseaus feeling. I was dry heaving. I guess I can't complain too much. Things could be worse!

ReneeErin responded:
I have this problem too! Every single day and night I feel relaly crummy. Usually from about 1 am to about 9 or 10 am. Then I'm ok after that on most days. I've gone back to ginger ale overnight and every day! Hope you feel better soon!
1st baby finally on the way after 11 failed cycles! Due September 12th. It's a GIRL!!!!

SunConure responded:
LOL, I just posted something about this on Facebook!! I thought it was worse in your 1st trimester, but I guess not cause I don't feel well at all! It sucks cause I am so crampy all the time now with BH on top of that, the next 4 weeks need to go by fast!! Someone also tell me how you can be sick to your stomach and be hungry at the same time...
Terra(24)Jeff(25), BFP 01/06 Rylee Lynn is due 09/13 our first! Induction at 39 weeks, only 4 weeks to go :)

mommy_a responded:
hahaha.. me too..

I have so much heartburn that it comes back up - ew gross - and makes me nauseous

lol .. I think it's hilarious!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ryan and no my parents knew they were having a girl :) lol I get that all the time. I am 28 and I am 34 wks pregnant with my first viable p...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.