Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
    • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
    Tuesday what's for dinner?
    Lainey_WebMD_Staff posted:
    Hello mommies!

I am cheating today and taking my family to Olive Garden for dinner.
    What are your dinner plans?

Jendel89 responded:
    MmmmmM Olive Garden!! I Love their stuffed mushrooms ;)

It will be something with chicken breast tonight for dinner..What that something will be i have no idea yet.

collinjames replied to Jendel89's response:
    sweet corn with extra butter and salt.. even though I totally should not with this heat.. and then some type of chicken I think.. not 100% sure..

Otherwise Mac N Cheese.

MamaTara1 responded:
    Olive Garden sounds so good!

I have a roast with potatoes & carrots in the crock pot.
    Mama to Drew (3/1/05), Abby (2/3/08) and baby boy due 9/21/10

An_216691 responded:
    I made hot italian sausage with green peppers and onions. Had some left over home made garlic mashed potatoes too.

Tomorrow is pork chops and spanish rice.

ingramsept responded:
    turkey burgers and baked beans.
    September 33, Ryan 35 and Max edd 10/2

nyoka4u responded:
    A pepperoni hot pocket and pears. Sad isn't it? Lol

Jendel89 replied to nyoka4u's response:
    Dont feel too bad last night's dinner was a bowl of honey bunches of oats..I wasnt feeling too well yesterday so it had to be something super easy.

lestersgirls responded:
    Chicken pot pies. DH works nights, I'm exhausted, and the kids love them! They think I'm a world class chef when I fix them! LOL
    Steffanie (37),Lester (30), DD1 (8-14-03), DD2 (4-12-05), Angel Baby @6 weeks (6-17-08), Baby Boy Kellan Lester Due 10-12-10!

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
    I promised my son dinner at Olive Garden and at $100 to feed 5 people it isn't cheap! My son loves the chicken carbonara.

Spotlight: Member Stories

By day, I'm a 7th grade teacher. By night, I'm a mommy and wife. I have a 19 month old daughter named Elena. On March 3rd, my second daughter,...More

Helpful Tips

diapers
    Extra 15% off for Diapers.com and Soap.com with code xtra15off More
    Was this Helpful?
    5 of 11 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.