Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Tuesday what's for dinner?
Lainey_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hello mommies!

I am cheating today and taking my family to Olive Garden for dinner.
What are your dinner plans?

Jendel89 responded:
MmmmmM Olive Garden!! I Love their stuffed mushrooms

It will be something with chicken breast tonight for dinner..What that something will be i have no idea yet.

collinjames replied to Jendel89's response:
sweet corn with extra butter and salt.. even though I totally should not with this heat.. and then some type of chicken I think.. not 100% sure..

Otherwise Mac N Cheese.

MamaTara1 responded:
Olive Garden sounds so good!

I have a roast with potatoes & carrots in the crock pot.
Mama to Drew (3/1/05), Abby (2/3/08) and baby boy due 9/21/10

An_216691 responded:
I made hot italian sausage with green peppers and onions. Had some left over home made garlic mashed potatoes too.

Tomorrow is pork chops and spanish rice.

ingramsept responded:
turkey burgers and baked beans.
September 33, Ryan 35 and Max edd 10/2

nyoka4u responded:
A pepperoni hot pocket and pears. Sad isn't it? Lol

Jendel89 replied to nyoka4u's response:
Dont feel too bad last night's dinner was a bowl of honey bunches of oats..I wasnt feeling too well yesterday so it had to be something super easy.

lestersgirls responded:
Chicken pot pies. DH works nights, I'm exhausted, and the kids love them! They think I'm a world class chef when I fix them! LOL
Steffanie (37),Lester (30), DD1 (8-14-03), DD2 (4-12-05), Angel Baby @6 weeks (6-17-08), Baby Boy Kellan Lester Due 10-12-10!

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
I promised my son dinner at Olive Garden and at $100 to feed 5 people it isn't cheap! My son loves the chicken carbonara.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been with my hubby now for 4 and half years and married for 2 years. We have 2 handsome boys and are now expecting our final baby, A GIRL!!!!, ...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.