Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
QOTD 8/11
FloralMom posted:
Question of the day:

We all know about cravings... but is there any foods that you crave that LO doesn't like?
Amy (29) DH (30) - m/c in 12/05 ^Friday^, DS1 11/06, DS2 - ^Jeremiah^

Jaylonsmama responded:
Anything fried!

Jennyhat responded:
Anything with red sauce.... I LOVE Italian food and I can't enjoy any of it! I can't eat pizza, spaghetti, lasanga, etc...... if I do say "whatever, this is what I want, this is what i'm going to eat", i'm up every hour during the night eating tums!!!
Jenny(23) DH Nick(25) Our first little one due 9/5/10! It's a BOY... Blake Roger! =D

lestersgirls replied to Jennyhat's response:
MMMmmm...italian food sounds awesome right now!
I crave anything spicy, especially mexican food, but it kills me!
Steffanie (37),Lester (30), DD1 (8-14-03), DD2 (4-12-05), Angel Baby @6 weeks (6-17-08), Baby Boy Kellan Lester Due 10-12-10!

Jennax907 responded:
Hot Tamales! I love them-however, they don't make an anti-acid stong enough right now.
DH(Sean) Me(Jenna) DS (Blaine-3/28/09) DD-EDD 9/11

kfitz responded:
Chipotle, but the LO will start acting like she's gonna jump out of my belly! You would think she is having a seizure or something!

BabyDems replied to Jennyhat's response:
Im with you on this one!! The heartburn is the worst part of my pregnancy!
Me (30) DH (31) EDD 9/9/10 Our First

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I are expecting our second son May 14, 2010. Our first son, Jonathan, is two years old and a lot of fun. We're really looking forwa...More

Helpful Tips

help
what do contractions feel like? More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful