Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Tired of This
niki20_02 posted:
Dont get me wrong... I am happy about having my baby, but I am so tired of being pregnant. I am swelling up like a freaking balloon. I saw a picture of myself yesterday and my nose is even swelling. I get tired all of the time, ect. My first pregnancy was not this bad at all. I will be so glad when he is here. I am ready to have my body back and my energy back. It is hard to keep up with a 2 year old when you feel like you weigh a ton. LOL.. I say LOL but it really isnt funny. I complain most of the time and I am so negative right now. i am just not myself. Anyone need to vent go for it!

sweetbaby82 responded:
It will all be over soon ;) Thats what I keep telling myself anyway. Just walking a few blocks to the store and back was difficult for me today, pretty sad.
First Baby, Baby Boy EDD 9/18/10!!

lestersgirls responded:
I'm sorry you feel this way. I am having the same thoughts too. I don't know how far along you are, but I'm 32 weeks and getting pretty worn down. I feel so bad because instead of enjoying these last few weeks of pregnancy, I'm kind of depressed about the way I feel. I'm swelling like crazy too!
Steffanie (37),Lester (30), DD1 (8-14-03), DD2 (4-12-05), Angel Baby @6 weeks (6-17-08), Baby Boy Kellan Lester Due 10-12-10!

Jendel89 replied to lestersgirls's response:
Im barely at 27weeks and im sick of being pregnant, I hate to throw up i never liked it. And then to do it back to back daily its horrible.

I feel my nausea all day long, I wish i could have enjoyed this pregnancy or at least 1/2 of it.

collinjames replied to Jendel89's response:
I have to say both pregnancy went well except now for this last 3 weeks.. In wisconsin we have had heat indexes of 100 for far too long cant get cooled down just down right sucks.. finally got a cold front that moved in and this morning our house was at 65 PERFECT sleeping weather and not to mention anything else weather..

But I hear ya.. just ready for this little guy to get here but I can wait.. seeing as though the longer they are in the better off they are..

jessicab0414 responded:
I feel your pain, dear! I work in a hospital (third shift skeleton crew, at that!) and I do a lot of walking. When you're carrying around an extra thirty pounds and 10 of it is water, every step feels like torture! I can't even get comfortable going to the lake with my family anymore. The water feels great because I feel so weightless, but I pay for it with extremely swollen feet, ankles, and knees by the time we get home. I'm glad school is starting so I can rest and not have to entertain my older son all day while my BF works. I'm so glad I have a patient family to listen to my whining!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am engaged to be married to a wonderful man, we currently have three children two girls and a boy. The new arrival to the family will be a little gi...More

Helpful Tips

help
what do contractions feel like? More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful