Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Tired of This
niki20_02 posted:
Dont get me wrong... I am happy about having my baby, but I am so tired of being pregnant. I am swelling up like a freaking balloon. I saw a picture of myself yesterday and my nose is even swelling. I get tired all of the time, ect. My first pregnancy was not this bad at all. I will be so glad when he is here. I am ready to have my body back and my energy back. It is hard to keep up with a 2 year old when you feel like you weigh a ton. LOL.. I say LOL but it really isnt funny. I complain most of the time and I am so negative right now. i am just not myself. Anyone need to vent go for it!

sweetbaby82 responded:
It will all be over soon ;) Thats what I keep telling myself anyway. Just walking a few blocks to the store and back was difficult for me today, pretty sad.
First Baby, Baby Boy EDD 9/18/10!!

lestersgirls responded:
I'm sorry you feel this way. I am having the same thoughts too. I don't know how far along you are, but I'm 32 weeks and getting pretty worn down. I feel so bad because instead of enjoying these last few weeks of pregnancy, I'm kind of depressed about the way I feel. I'm swelling like crazy too!
Steffanie (37),Lester (30), DD1 (8-14-03), DD2 (4-12-05), Angel Baby @6 weeks (6-17-08), Baby Boy Kellan Lester Due 10-12-10!

Jendel89 replied to lestersgirls's response:
Im barely at 27weeks and im sick of being pregnant, I hate to throw up i never liked it. And then to do it back to back daily its horrible.

I feel my nausea all day long, I wish i could have enjoyed this pregnancy or at least 1/2 of it.

collinjames replied to Jendel89's response:
I have to say both pregnancy went well except now for this last 3 weeks.. In wisconsin we have had heat indexes of 100 for far too long cant get cooled down just down right sucks.. finally got a cold front that moved in and this morning our house was at 65 PERFECT sleeping weather and not to mention anything else weather..

But I hear ya.. just ready for this little guy to get here but I can wait.. seeing as though the longer they are in the better off they are..

jessicab0414 responded:
I feel your pain, dear! I work in a hospital (third shift skeleton crew, at that!) and I do a lot of walking. When you're carrying around an extra thirty pounds and 10 of it is water, every step feels like torture! I can't even get comfortable going to the lake with my family anymore. The water feels great because I feel so weightless, but I pay for it with extremely swollen feet, ankles, and knees by the time we get home. I'm glad school is starting so I can rest and not have to entertain my older son all day while my BF works. I'm so glad I have a patient family to listen to my whining!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married to my current DH for almost 5 years. Have five kids with one on the way.

Helpful Tips

36 weeks
Hi, since the secon trimester I have had a lot of pain in the pelvic region and between my legs. Today I lost my mucous plug and have been ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.