Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
MY "Get over it" for the day
KLS0228 posted:
I handed out the thank you cards to my coworkers today for the amazing gift at my surprise shower on Tuesday! Well the girl that hates me (co-worker-zilla) pretty much SHREDDED her thank you and its in the trash!! WTH?!!! I wonder if she even read it? I was super nice to her in it too! LOL!! I always say kill em' with kindness! Anyways, so I just want to tell her to GET OVER IT! AHHH, I feel better now!
DD 9/25/08 (5 weeks early and 6lbs 12oz!), DS due 9/24/10 but will be here no later than 9/17/10 via C-Section!

ingramsept responded:
Some people are just miserable. Someday she will probably feel bad for how she has been treating you.
September 33, Ryan 35 and Max edd 10/2

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
I am sorry KLS0228, that was so rude of your co-worker but I love the "Get over it" posts. Hope you continue them weekly.

Jendel89 replied to Lainey_WebMD_Staff's response:
I agree, Very rude of her!

I would like to say Get over it! to my DH lol, Each time he complains when i don't make a cooked dinner and tell him there is frozen pizza, sandwhiches etc to eat that he can make himself.
Raiden Li born 07/30 ~little Yuri Nikol will arrive 11/09 via c-section.

emyjo83 responded:
Mine is for my boss....

I e-mailed you July 22 regarding taking off September 7 since it's my son's first day of preschool. You have known since July 22. Is it my fault you forgot? We've been working on this brief for over a month but you have had plenty of time and you know I took off so quit acting so surprised and like you are going to make me come in. I will not be here September 7. GET OVER IT!

Jendel89 replied to emyjo83's response:
Ughh my boss does that same crap i hate it !, She puts it off thinking oh if i don't get back to them they won't take off..
Raiden Li born 07/30 ~little Yuri Nikol will arrive 11/09 via c-section.

emyjo83 replied to Jendel89's response:
So aggravating! I knew I e-mailed him about taking off because it was the same day he informed he I wasn't getting a raise this year after being promised one in January. Then when I bring it up today, it's all shock. I think it will work out but still. I am 2 1/2 weeks away from having this baby, please do not make me go all psycho on your booty. I will drop my son off and pick him up on his first day. I am his mother and that is my first and most important job!

lestersgirls replied to emyjo83's response:
I feel your frustration with your boss! I am the only person that works in my particular office. I let him know that I was pregnant at 3 weeks. He knows I'm high risk because I had to take intermittent leave to cover me when I take off for dr appts and such. I keep reminding him how far along I am and that I probably should start training someone to cover for me. It's kind of like he thinks I'll be gone for the weekend while I give birth and come back!!!
Well, surprise for him, doctor put me on bedrest last week at 34 weeks due to preeclampsia and no one is trained to cover for me!!! He called me the first few days to ask me questions from home and I was not exactly....friendly!
Don't feel sorry for him one bit!
Steffanie (37),Lester (30), DD1 (8-14-03), DD2 (4-12-05), Angel Baby @6 weeks (6-17-08), Baby Boy Kellan Lester Due 10-12-10!

Lainey_WebMD_Staff replied to emyjo83's response:
Yeah! Clapping my hands for emyjo!

mommy_a replied to emyjo83's response:
hahaha.. I used to keep ALL my work emails neatly tagged, and used to pull them up and refer to them all the time, lol.

Even if I had a face to face conversation with my boss, I would make sure to follow up with an email and have it written down so I would reach for it later and say politely oh here is where I said it lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm on my way to being a first time mommy!! I've been with my hubby for 9 years, married since 10/19/07, and we decided in July 2008 to start ...More

Helpful Tips

help
what do contractions feel like? More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.