Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
19 Days Left!!
Jendel89 posted:
I only have 19 Days left until the big day!... Im excited..

Im ready to sorta feel normal again and not pregnant.

On another note i had my 1st baby shower this past Saturday it went well a few people cancelled on me at the last minute but it was a good turn out still 3 co-workers and 2 aunts and my MIL.

We got two nice thick blankets for her, and lots of little outfits and Pampers, wipes.

It was a good one we had LOTS of cake leftover because of the amount of people RSVP but then cancelled. So my MIL had ordered a 3 tier cake for me lol ! so there was LOTS leftover lots.

DS was the center of attention and he loved it lol.. he wants to open the gifts and play with the bags.
Raiden Li born 07/30 ~Little Sister 11/09 via c-section.

roni090909 responded:
That means I have 21 days!!! Woohoo the end is definitely in sight.

That is so awesome that your DS got to be the center of attention. I bet he was loving it.
Me (30) DH (37) DS (10/20/08) and New Baby Girl EDD 11/11/10

Jendel89 replied to roni090909's response:
Yes the end is almost there lol!..

yes he loved it he would go in the middle of the room and just lay there and stare at all the ladies that were looking at him. Then he would stand up and walk around the room to each lady and smile and he just loved it !.. He is silly.. But that's a Leo for you they love attention.

Mena75 responded:
Ohhh.. I have 27 days to go for me!! :) Isn't it great to "see" the big day? :)
~Malina (35) Dh (38) two DS's 13 and 5 ~~~ Pink team!!! Isabella Kahlan-Lee EDD 11/23/10~

Jendel89 replied to Mena75's response:
Yes it sure does, It kind of make me even more nervous the closer and closer it gets...

16 DAYS LEFT NOW !!

kamls73 replied to Mena75's response:
WOW! I'm the day after you Malina, which means I only have 28 days left. OMG!!!!! That came toooo fast.

Monkeys_momma responded:
8 days for us!!! so exciting, we're going crazy with anticipation!!!

Ty (31) Gena (29) big bro Orion (11) Charlie Mae EDD 10/31

mamathoma responded:
37 DAYS!!
Me-28,DH-30,DD-9,DS-6,DS-2yrs, EDD 11/28 Another BOY!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ryan and no my parents knew they were having a girl :) lol I get that all the time. I am 28 and I am 34 wks pregnant with my first viable p...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.