Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Weekend updates (How was your Halloween weekend?)
Lainey_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hello Mommies!

How was your Halloween weekend?

Pros?

Cons?

Goals for this week?

sliverfroggy responded:
Halloween weekend was wonderful. Sat we took DD to see Yo Gabba Gabba and she loved it. And then trick or treating last night for the first time. She had a blast and looked looked like a old pro going to the doors. Although she wouldn't talk at all. lol. I can't say there was any cons. DD was the best little girl I could have asked for this weekend and I believe she had a blast. Now as far as Goals. I just hope to not end up on bed rest after this mornings Dr appt. I am 34 weeks and 2 weeks ago started to dilated so hopefully all the fun this weekend didn't make me dilated much more if any. Hope all had a great weekend as well!!
Sharon (Me)- 28 years old, DH 30 years old. Little angel in heaven 12/07, DD (Milla)20months old and DD 2 (Makayla) due 12/09.

kay_kay75 responded:
28 weeks 6 days

Weekend was good... DF had to work Saturday so I got to just take it easy. Sunday was good, love seeing all of the trick or treaters all dressed up! Can't wait till next year when it is me!

Baby shower is this Saturday!!!! Unfortunatly it has been stressful for me so really can't wait to get it overwith! Am super excited to see my friends and have time with them but really hope we can avoid all of the family drama! Here's to hoping! Treating this more like a party for Kayleigh and not a baby shower seems to be helping for me.

Sleep is not my friend right now... I don't understand it but some weeks are better than others... guessing my body is just getting me ready for the next few years! LOL!

Goals.... get done with the shower mainly and then move on, and get her room finished and anything else that I need to get in layaway somewhere!

MartinaWilliams responded:
My weekend was ok. Friday we went to see SAW 3 D but was a bit disappointed because I expected more from it :( After that we went to get some food and went back home. On Saturday, I stayed home and studied while BF worked. Sunday was quiet and nice. Got lots of work done and had to prepare for Hurricane Tomas, but was disappointed that we didn't go to the Halloween party my BF's company was putting on. But he made it up to me by picking some wild flowers for me :)
Me(20), BF(47), EDD Dec.10.2010. Its a girl!!! Yaayyy pink team!!!

Monkeys_momma responded:
Great weekend!
Pros: hung out with family and saw my nieces, enjoyed trick or treaters and watching the world series!
Cons: no Halloween baby for us, bummer!
Goals: Hang in there till this little lady comes, ANY day now!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend as well!!!

Ty (31) Gena (29) Orion (11)
Charlotte "Charlie" Mae EDD: YESTERDAY!!!

mesha84 responded:
my Halloween weekend was good saturday my fiance had to work so i spent the day with our kids cleaning dancing n having fun n once he got home we all watched movies together then the all the boys video games will i cooked dinner. on sunday my fiance made us brunch then we watched a movie then we all took a nap and when we woke up we got ready to go trick a treating, it was kinda cold here in NY so we only was out for an hour an half then we ordered pizza then we fell asleep to a movie.

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
It just dawn on me that you ladies were pregnant during a hot summer and the holidays, you will deliver. That is a lot going on.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have an amazing son, Colin (07/08/09) Husband, Ryan who is probably the best dad in the world, sometimes I just watch him with Colin and it amazes m...More

Helpful Tips

help
what do contractions feel like? More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.