Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
OMG it's back!?
jenfur79 posted:
So I am 8 months now and my morning sickness is back! UGH! Luckily I have had 7 weeks of relief from it. But now it's back just as bad as before. This sucks! I went to find my Zofran this morning and couldn't find the bottle and it was already to late. :(
Me(30)DH(34)DD(10)DS(2)Lil Girl EDD 12/28/2010

Jendel89 responded:
Im right there with ya, :( My Zofran no longer works sadly..

It does suck.. Thats why im so excited when i see the calender and i only have 7 Days left.. I can't wait to feel not pregnant again

Hand in there !
Raiden Li born 07/30 ~Little Sister 11/09 via c-section.

jenfur79 replied to Jendel89's response:
OMG isn't it crazy? You think your past the part of being sick and then it's comes back out of no where! I just hope I am not throwing up during labor too. I haven't had that happen with either of my kids so i hope it doesn't happen this time.
Me(30)DH(34)DD(10)DS(2)Lil Girl EDD 12/28/2010

Jendel89 replied to Jendel89's response:
** Hang in there not Hand in there lol.
Raiden Li born 07/30 ~Little Sister 11/09 via c-section.

jadedstar responded:
so sorry for you! I am right there with you i never got the 7 weeks off tho mine comes in spells a couple days a week now. but it is so miserable! maybe your doc can givwe you some phenergan it works better than zofran at least the later in preg i get the less zofran does and the more the phenergan does HTH
Jaded(32), DD(7), EDD 1/20/2011 BOY Eli Rain, ~~I am a single mom and my Children are my world!

sarah0323 responded:
I'm right there with you. I never got a break though. Zofran doesn't work for me any more and neither does anything else. I just keep telling myself that LO will be here soon. I know not much comfort.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband Nick and I just got married on May 23rd and we're expecting our first child, Noah Anthony on July 4th (or sooner!!). We lost our first ...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.