Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
OMG it's back!?
jenfur79 posted:
So I am 8 months now and my morning sickness is back! UGH! Luckily I have had 7 weeks of relief from it. But now it's back just as bad as before. This sucks! I went to find my Zofran this morning and couldn't find the bottle and it was already to late.
Me(30)DH(34)DD(10)DS(2)Lil Girl EDD 12/28/2010

Jendel89 responded:
Im right there with ya, My Zofran no longer works sadly..

It does suck.. Thats why im so excited when i see the calender and i only have 7 Days left.. I can't wait to feel not pregnant again

Hand in there !
Raiden Li born 07/30 ~Little Sister 11/09 via c-section.

jenfur79 replied to Jendel89's response:
OMG isn't it crazy? You think your past the part of being sick and then it's comes back out of no where! I just hope I am not throwing up during labor too. I haven't had that happen with either of my kids so i hope it doesn't happen this time.
Me(30)DH(34)DD(10)DS(2)Lil Girl EDD 12/28/2010

Jendel89 replied to Jendel89's response:
  • * Hang in there not Hand in there lol.
    Raiden Li born 07/30 ~Little Sister 11/09 via c-section.
  •  
    jadedstar responded:
    so sorry for you! I am right there with you i never got the 7 weeks off tho mine comes in spells a couple days a week now. but it is so miserable! maybe your doc can givwe you some phenergan it works better than zofran at least the later in preg i get the less zofran does and the more the phenergan does HTH
    Jaded(32), DD(7), EDD 1/20/2011 BOY Eli Rain, ~~I am a single mom and my Children are my world!

sarah0323 responded:
    I'm right there with you. I never got a break though. Zofran doesn't work for me any more and neither does anything else. I just keep telling myself that LO will be here soon. I know not much comfort.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Michon (pronounced Mi-Shawn) and I am married to the most caring loving man I have ever met his name is Nelson! I have one son Alex who is ...More

Helpful Tips

36 weeks
    Hi, since the secon trimester I have had a lot of pain in the pelvic region and between my legs. Today I lost my mucous plug and have been ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    6 of 12 found this helpful