Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
    • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
    Amelia's here!
    teachin2011 posted:
    Amelia Jane was born on Sunday! Birth story to come when I have a little more time...taking her out for the first time to the pediatrician soon!
    Nicole (24), DF (26), 2 furbabies Oliver and Gohan, and a little girl, Amelia Jane, due 11-10-10!

abbygailsmom1 responded:
    Congrats! I can't wait to hear your story!
    Me (30) DH (29) DD1 (6) DD2 (2) Baby boy Korbin expected via c-section 1/6/11

mesha84 responded:
    Congrats to u n ur family can't wait to read ur birth story
    Me-26 DF-27 DS1-Gary7 SD-Saniaa6 DS2-Damien4 DS3-Amari2 DS4 Elijah1 DS5-Isaiah due 11-25-10

jenfur79 responded:
    YAY!!! So happy for you that she is finally here! Congrats.
    Me(30)DH(34)DD(10)DS(2)Lil Girl EDD 12/22/2010

Chocolatemoca responded:
    Congrats!!!
    Anne(34) DH(33) Our first due 12/05/10 It's a girl.

MRSKuhns responded:
    Oh Yay! I am happy for you and your family, can't wait to hear the story! :D
    Me (22) Hubby (25) EDD January 19th, Blue team! :D

MsMollyMac responded:
    Congratulations!
    Me- 26, DH-30, DD-3, New little one due 1-3-11

MartinaWilliams responded:
    Congrats! Cant wait to hear the story
    Me(20), BF(47), EDD Dec.10.2010. Its a girl, Lilja :)

Mena75 responded:
    Congratulations! :)
    ~Malina (35) Dh (38) two DS's 13 and 5 ~~~ Pink team!!! Isabella Kahlan-Lee Induction scheduled 11/16/10~

Spotlight: Member Stories

By day, I'm a 7th grade teacher. By night, I'm a mommy and wife. I have a 19 month old daughter named Elena. On March 3rd, my second daughter,...More

Helpful Tips

diapers
    Extra 15% off for Diapers.com and Soap.com with code xtra15off More
    Was this Helpful?
    5 of 11 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.