Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Went to labor and delivery
jenfur79 posted:
So at my last Dr appt on Tuesday I was 1cm and barely 60% and she was -5 station. Yesterday I was feeling a lot of pressure down there, peeing constantley, and a lot of discharge that turned very very brown then to some streaking red. Then about 7:30pm last night I started getting strong contractions that got progressivley painful and closer together. So at about 10pm we made our way over to the hopsital after we dropped the kids off at his brothers. They checked me and she was now -2 station (so she dropped) and now 80% and 2cm almost 3cm. The contractions kicked in and they were 2 min apart for 45 min then they checked me again and now I was a full 3cm. So she said they would give me another hour and I needed to be 4cm for them to keep me. Well contractions pretty much stopped completley. I walked the halls and they checked me again and nothing no change and contractions were only 1 an hour but still hurt really bad. They sent me home :( We picked up the kids about 1 am and came home. I have a couple really bad contractions through the night and didn't sleep much. I sure hope she comes today. These are getting really bad.
Me(30)DH(34)DD(10)DS(2)Lil Girl EDD 12/22/2010

MsMollyMac responded:
That's so frustrating when you think you are in labor and then it stalls. Hopefully it picks up again today, good luck!
Me- 26, DH-30, DD-3, New little one due 1-3-11

abbygailsmom1 responded:
UGH. Hopefully they pick up again and you aren't doing this for days.
Me (30) DH (29) DD1 (6) DD2 (2) Baby boy Korbin expected via c-section 1/6/11

Wendy12345678 responded:
Sounds like you will have a baby soon, how exciting. Atleast it sounds unlikely that you'll go past your due date.

jenfur79 replied to Wendy12345678's response:
I did in deed have her very soon after this post LOL
Me(30)DH(34)DD(10)DS(2)Lil Girl EDD 12/22/2010

Wendy12345678 replied to jenfur79's response:
Congratulations!

MRSKuhns responded:
Have you already posted a birth story...or is that to come? I don't wanna miss it! :D
Congrats to you!
Sarah (me 22), Hubby (25), EDD 1/19/11 Cody Benjamin! :D

MRSKuhns replied to jenfur79's response:
Oh never mind I see it :)
Sarah (me 22), Hubby (25), EDD 1/19/11 Cody Benjamin! :D

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (38), DH (40), DS (13 months) EDD 6/22/12 PINK TEAM YAY!!! :-)

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.