Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Charlotte Rose is here!
mommie2sweetpea posted:
Charlotte Rose was born via C-section December 30, 2010 at 9:59am. Weighing 7lbs 2 oz, 19.25 inches long

We are doing well and still in the hospital. So, we will ring in the New year from the hospital, but that is okay. We are getting a lovely view of fireworks from our 4th floor window. Big sister Cassidy got to spend quality time with her little sister today and did not want to stop holding her. If all goes well, we will go home Sunday. I am both excited and nervous about having 2 children at home. Best of luck to everyone. May you all have safe deliveries. Happy New Year and be safe.

MRSKuhns responded:
Congrats :) hope you all have a great night :D
Sarah (me 22), Hubby (25), EDD 1/19/11 Cody Benjamin! :D

ssteinbuch0048 responded:
Congratulations!
Stacy 31, DF(Jason)32, DD(Paige Aspen)13, DD(Pearl Madison)10, New LO - Alexander - Due March 1, 2011 YAY BLUE TEAM!!!

excited_4_baby responded:
Congrats! Glad all is going well for you!
Me(33) DH (33) First baby due 1/15/11 - Girl!! - Lilah Rae

abbygailsmom1 responded:
Congrats to your family!
Me (30) DH (29) DD1 (6) DD2 (2) Baby boy Korbin expected via c-section 1/14/11

ElanaK responded:
Congrats!!!
Elana (27), DH (41); DD / DS (IVF twins) 3/18/09; DD (miracle natural pregnancy) 12/30/10

Spotlight: Member Stories

me 27, husband 28 had been ttc for about 2 1/2 years. prescribed clomid for not ovulating, miscarried @ 6wks in June '11, currently pregnant since...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.