Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Friday's What are you Having for Dinner?
Lainey_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hello Mommies!

We are having pizza tonight, I needed something easy to cook. WebMD's expert; Elaine Magee has some information about whole foods that you might be interested in reading.

What are you having for dinner?

Jhawkchick responded:
We are having whole wheat penne w/ ground turkey, mushrooms, zucchini, and fresh basil. And whatever kind of pasta sauce is in the pantry.
Me (30), DH (30), Fur Baby: Nugget(Shih-tzu/poodle, 1), EDD 3/30/2011--Pink Team!

lady_samwise responded:
My husband and I are going out to eat! For the first time in about two months. We are probably going to applebee's because I have been craving their three cheese chicken penne bowl. Yum!

Lainey_WebMD_Staff replied to Jhawkchick's response:
That sounds yummy!

Lainey_WebMD_Staff replied to lady_samwise's response:
My son gets the 2 for 20 and eats everything. He loves Applebee's!

DDK2005 responded:
Friday's are generally pizza night but my DH is working so we'll have some mac & cheese with brocolli!
Me: Dee (36), DH: Ken (36), DD: 3/26/09 Ava, Baby 2: EDD 4/2/11. From NYC. Go YELLOW Team!

MRSKuhns responded:
We are going out for one last date night before baby comes ! Hu Hot..mmmm, I love Mongolian grill!
Sarah (me 22), Hubby (25), EDD 1/19/11 Cody Benjamin! :D

Spotlight: Member Stories

DH and I have been married since Sept 2009, together since Sept 2007. I have a 4 year old son from my previous marriage and just had my baby girl 1/31...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful