Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
DH's dream 1 week postpartum
Wendy12345678 posted:
Hello again, just can't stay away from you guys! So I thought this was sorta funny, and I'd share with all of you in the hard last stages of waiting. I had my son about a week ago, my boy number 3, and I've missed pregnancy so much. I missed it even during labor! So, I've said things to my husband (even during labor) that I want another one (I must be crazy). So he woke up freaking out a little, and told me he had dreamnt about me. He's not sure about another, and had dreamnt that after the baby fell asleep I was all over him. He said I wouldn't get off of him and he was freaking out because I had just had the baby. I've shrunk up really fast (much faster than with the other two) and I'm looking close to normal now (just jigglier) so in his dream I was telling him that I was healed and ready to make another one! The sad and funny thing about this to me is that me being all over him in a dream was a NIGHTMARE for him! LOL, not sure how I feel about that! I'm just chalking it up to him watching the miracle of childbirth!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amber (21), and DH is (20). We have been together for over 3 years and married in May. Our amazing DS was born on 10/31/2008 and is growing...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.