Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
    • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
    safe to take Zantac?
    An_216773 posted:
    Hi ladies,
    Is anyone else taking Zantac for heartburn relief? My midwife said it was safe for pregnancy, but when I read the details on the medication, it says you need to take it every day in order for it to work. Is it okay to take one Zantac every day for the remainder of my pregnancy? I have an appt next week and will ask again then, but just wanted to see if anyone else had any suggestions in the meantime.
    Thanks!

ShanunC responded:
    yes it is.. my life and throat and check depend on it.. I started with the zantac 75 every 12 hours as directed.. Im not onto zantac 150.. i take it once every 12 hours as directed...
    hope it brings you some releif..
    ME-27/DH-29/DD-3 on feb 9th.. lil Jack Owen coming Via c section to an operating room near you 2/10/2011... Bipolar Stay at home mom.. Love my lil MJ and cant wait for baby number 2..

lestersgirls responded:
    My OB had me taking it twice a day during the last trimester. I couldn't live without it either!
    Steffanie (37),Lester (30), DD1 (8-14-03), DD2 (4-12-05), Angel Baby @6 weeks (6-17-08),PAL Grad Kellan Lester (9-16-10)!

krazykatt707 responded:
    I take Prilosec but its basically the same thing. My stomach and throat depend on it since I get such nasty reflux with this pregnancy. Should be perfectly safe!
    Rachel(26),Scott(27),Jon Roland(4),EDD for Kira Elizabeth 2-6-11

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey everyone! Kaileigh (25) DH (28) DSD (10) DSD (8) and of course LO- Braxton James due 10/10/2011! Go Team Blue!

Helpful Tips

diapers
    Extra 15% off for Diapers.com and Soap.com with code xtra15off More
    Was this Helpful?
    5 of 11 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.