Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Going to the hospial for severe pain...
camnfaithsmom posted:
I just came out of the bathroom at work and my SO was standing there (we work together) I had to crouch down because of the severe pain shooting through my belly and back. I don't think it labor just a horrible horrible feeling. I couldn't walk back up the hallway with out bursting into tears it hurt so bad. I called my dr. and they want to see me in l&d. Wish me luck, I'll keep you ladies posted.
Me(28),SO(29),Cameron(10),Faith(3),Serenity(1),Melody Rayne due April 10, 2011~Go Pink Team (again!)
FirstPrevious12NextLast

camnfaithsmom responded:
Ok so fast update: I'm not going. The pain is minimal now and I am able to stand up with out crying. Who knows? Any ideas what it could be?
Me(28),SO(29),Cameron(10),Faith(3),Serenity(1),Melody Rayne due April 10, 2011~Go Pink Team (again!)

Jhawkchick responded:
OMG....I hope everything is okay. It's so scary when you get severe pains in the front AND back at the same time. Your doc is right, it's better to be safe than sorry...especially since your due date is a ways off. Please keep us posted and good luck to you!
Me (30), DH (30), Fur Baby: Nugget(Shih-tzu/poodle, 1), Alexa (Lexi) Belle due 3/30/2011

Jhawkchick replied to camnfaithsmom's response:
Was on one side or through your whole abdomen? If just on one side, it might be RLP. I had some pretty severe pains a few weeks ago where I was REALLY close to calling the doc because they hurt so bad. Other than that, she coul dhave been sitting on a nerve or something. No necessarily scientific diagnosis, I know... :) Glad you're feeling better though.
Me (30), DH (30), Fur Baby: Nugget(Shih-tzu/poodle, 1), Alexa (Lexi) Belle due 3/30/2011

camnfaithsmom replied to Jhawkchick's response:
It was across the top of my abdomen. Everytime I stood up it was killing me to the point of tears. And then the pain in my back was awful. This morning I woke up with spotting and cramps so I called the doctor and they want to see me in l&d again. They told me not to keep putting it off. So I'm on my way now. Thank you for your encouraging words and sorry for whining. When ever I complain that's what I feel like. But thank you soooo much for listening.

alb7585 replied to camnfaithsmom's response:
OMG KUP!! I hope everything is ok

DDK2005 responded:
Glad the pain subsided - also glad you are going into L&D to make sure everything is good...keep us updated!! i'll be thinking of u...
Me: Dee (36), DH: Ken (36), DD: 3/26/09 Ava, Baby 2: EDD 4/2/11. From NYC. Go YELLOW Team!

joellelewis replied to camnfaithsmom's response:
Hope everything is ok!
After trying 19months, DS Benjamin Nathaniel due 2/24/2010..I CAN'T WAIT!!! Also...bipolar mom, still on medicine and taking it day by day

Jhawkchick replied to camnfaithsmom's response:
Whoa...scary stuff. And please don't worry...you're not whining...this is a confusing and challenging time for us all. Good luck, hope everything is okay, and please keep us posted.

kygirl82 replied to Jhawkchick's response:
Well it's been a couple of days since you have been on here....I hope all is well!
Me(27) DH (28) DS (4), LO EDD:03/17/2010 Blue Team!!! I'm going to be outnumbered.

Jackie86401 responded:
Camnfaith I sure hope everyhting is ok! We are all thinking about you!!

osamuel08 replied to Jackie86401's response:
Ditto, I was just wondering how she is doing... Anyone heard?

rosecole replied to osamuel08's response:
I too was wondering how she is doing. I really hope all is well.
Nicole(30) DH Nate(29) DS1 Luke(4) DS2 Alex(2) 3 EDD 3-21-11 One Boston Terrier Furbaby Jack(5) Yellow Team!!!

jlbwondering35 replied to rosecole's response:
Was wondering the same thing...I hope everything is ok!

lestersgirls responded:
Anybody hear from camnfaithsmom?
Hope everything is going well for her.
Steffanie (37),Lester (30), DD1 (8-14-03), DD2 (4-12-05), Angel Baby @6 weeks (6-17-08),PAL Grad Kellan Lester (9-16-10)!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the mother to the cutest little girl EVER! :) I have been with my husband for 7 years now, married for almost 4. Our daughter was born in Oct 200...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.