Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Weird dreams again
melissah210 posted:
I will be 35 wks on Fri and surprised im still pregnant and I only give myself 2 more weeks even though I would like to make it further but my body is telling me different...

Anyways. These past few nights talk about not getting comfortable AT ALL.. No matter how many pillows I use and different types of pillows and sitting up or half and half isnt helping none.

These past few days I had a dream about my water breaking in my sleep. The other day I thought maybe I peed myself in my sleep and nope, my 3 yr old was asleep next to me so i checked to see if she had pee and maybe I was feeling her wetness and nope, we were all dry...

The other night also I dreamt that I was pushing and i must have really been pushing in my sleep because my vajayjay was feeling a bit soar that morning..

Hopefully its a sign that the time is coming soon.. I am SOOOO ready for this little booger.

jedmonds12 responded:
Dreams are so funny like that! Last night I dreamed that I lost my mucous plug, and I was totally grossed out in my dream. LOL
Julie (27), DF (34). Our little boy is due 4/18/11!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello everyone! I am a 27 year old mother of one with a little on the way. Me and my hubby have been together for 9 years now, and we are so excited t...More

Helpful Tips

36 weeks
Hi, since the secon trimester I have had a lot of pain in the pelvic region and between my legs. Today I lost my mucous plug and have been ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful