Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
    • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
    Weird dreams again
    melissah210 posted:
    I will be 35 wks on Fri and surprised im still pregnant and I only give myself 2 more weeks even though I would like to make it further but my body is telling me different...

Anyways. These past few nights talk about not getting comfortable AT ALL.. No matter how many pillows I use and different types of pillows and sitting up or half and half isnt helping none.

These past few days I had a dream about my water breaking in my sleep. The other day I thought maybe I peed myself in my sleep and nope, my 3 yr old was asleep next to me so i checked to see if she had pee and maybe I was feeling her wetness and nope, we were all dry...

The other night also I dreamt that I was pushing and i must have really been pushing in my sleep because my vajayjay was feeling a bit soar that morning..

Hopefully its a sign that the time is coming soon.. I am SOOOO ready for this little booger.

jedmonds12 responded:
    Dreams are so funny like that! Last night I dreamed that I lost my mucous plug, and I was totally grossed out in my dream. LOL
    Julie (27), DF (34). Our little boy is due 4/18/11!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! My name is Heather. I am a social worker in the greater Atlanta area. I have a nine year old son, and a four year old step son. Jonh and I are ...More

Helpful Tips

help
    what do contractions feel like? More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.