Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
You?re Invited to Our Virtual Baby Shower!
Lainey_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hello mommies!

3rd trimester is a very exciting time for all and we would love to share in your joy by having a biweekly virtual baby shower for all 3rd trimester mommies who would like to participate. Our first virtual shower will celebrate all of March and the first 2 weeks in April due dates that way no mommy misses out.

The great news is you may invite your friends from other WebMD communities and also friends who haven't yet joined WebMD to share in your baby shower. Our community can run the shower all week and participate in games and getting to know you questions. We also would like to congratulate all new births and invite you to graduate to our Baby's First Year community so you can stay with your group and continue to share with your birth buddies!

We invite all to participate in our virtual baby shower and help make them fun. Please sign up in this thread if you have already given birth or due the first two weeks in April with:

Your First Name:________________

Due Date or Baby's Birth Date:_____________________

Baby's First Name:______________________

Our first virtual baby shower will begin on April 7th and all of WebMD is invited to help celebrate the birth of your precious little ones! Let's show WebMD why 3rd Trimester is such a great community!

Lainey
Making a decision to have a child--it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
Elizabeth Stone

Emma_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello Everyone,

As the moderator over on Baby's First Year, I am excited to help Lainey, with your baby showers. I look forward to celebrating with you, there is nothing more special then the celebration of life.

I look forward to getting to know you, reading your birth announcements and birth stories and trying to help you get through that first year. But first we need to CELEBRATE!!!!

Let the parties begin!
Emma

MotherConfessorRamsey responded:
Your First Name: Elizabeth

Due Date or Baby's Birth Date: April 19th (but they want to come early we think!)

Baby's First Name: Sylvia, Jennifer, and Nicolas!

OliviaV responded:
Aw, what a cute idea! Too bad I am not pregnant but would love to participate in the games. :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Laura, mommy to DD(4) DS(1) Team Pink(due 5-17-2011)

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.