Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Looking for a friend...
An_216808 posted:
Hi Im looking for an friend Ive lost touch with on here and her screen name is Starla94..last I heard of her she was expecting for spring this year but Ive not been able to find anything recent on her lately and am worried about her..if you've heard of her can you let me know where to find her or let her know to look me up..thx :)

babydue3509 responded:
Hi I know exactly who you are talking about..... she is a good friend of mine but I dont think she gets on here anymore but I can let her know you are looking for her ;-)

babydue3509 responded:
oh and how can i tell her to look you up and ur anonymous LOL

jedmonds12 replied to babydue3509's response:
Starla posts more on the Pregnancy After Loss board... one of the other girls saw this post and posted to Starla about it over there so she should know by now.
Julie (27), DF (34). Our little boy is due 4/18/11!

Starla_94 responded:
I'm here i'm here!! SOrry been absent on this board for many reasons i won't get into now..

Bean (no name yet.... long story) Is a Boy and I'm due April 28th.. but the way my contractions and stress level are off the roof.. He could be here any day!! :)

It showed your response as ANON not sure who this is :) i'll add this post to my watchlist so it alerts me when you respond :)

vybe77 replied to Starla_94's response:
Sorry Christina its Vybe77...Im so happy to hear from you...I was on a few months back and couldnt see anything recent from you and so I left word for you but when I came back on yesterday there still was no word from you so I got really worried (although I never did check the PAL boards) hihi..
Im glad that the pregnancy went well..did you happen to check the just checking board for news on True's little bundle...she gave birth in December if Im not mistaken...and Im still not preggo lol but we did completely stop trying and with all thats going on Im ashamed to say that we almost stopped doing the dance...
What with the working nights full time, for both of us, plus the kids, plus the littlest being at home during the day (pulled him from daycare..long story for another time) and add to that the fact that we're moving in 8 weeks...yeah NO time for mommy and daddy alone :( I hope things settle down soon..at least the littlest goes to school in...oh 3 years LOL
Anyhow how was the pregnancy up til now and do let me know when the big day comes :)

Starla_94 replied to vybe77's response:
Hey.. i've been absent from the boards since November of last year after and issue at home..

(My husband left me for another woman and to much stress at work and not knowing if i would have a job.. its been a mess!!)

It was a very very rough PG for me.. So sick all the time, then the disappointment when i heard its a boy (again) and then the hubby issues, Job issues.. the list goes on and on and on!! We still don't have a name for bean.. and i'm due April 28th but probably expect to have him in the next week or so.. i don't think i'll go to the 28th. I'm not getting wow you having TWINS comments.. when i am still under my Pre PG weight! but hes getting bigger and clearly out of room..LOLOLOL

vybe77 replied to Starla_94's response:
Im sorry to hear about all of the ordeals you've had to endure during this pregnancy...tell yourself that even though it may not be easy to do so these events happened for a reason and to make you stronger...time will reveal why it happened and something better will eventually come of all this...
As for having another boy I can only see it as a blessing..I would love to five my youngest a brother his age to play with..I know that your 1st and 2nd will be apart in age but your baby will no doubt know how to warm your heart and make you laugh all the same and who knows maybe the little girl will come along in the form of a new relationship with someone else...
I hope your job problems have fixed themselves and I also hope that you're not still working at this late a date in your pregnancy..its weird to me this concept because I live in Canada and here in the province Im in they practice preventative pregnancy leaves which means the mother to be is free to stop working and get 75% of her salary payed to her starting at 25 weeks of pregnancy and this continues on for a whole year after the birth...I couldnt imagine having to lug my belly around to work at 8 and 9 months pregnant O.O
Maybe we could exchange emails to keep in touch and if not then on here would be fine too..let me know :)

Starla_94 replied to vybe77's response:
OMG!! i wish!!! which province.. ?? I'm moving!!

I get 6 weeks off after baby.. of that only 4 weeks of full pay and the rest is Half and i can take off up to 12 total but its NO PAY! :(

so many countries have so many better PG benefits then us.. and supportive of mommies staying home with babies for awhile after birth.

Do you have FB?? if not.. take my user ID here without the _ and add the yahoo domain

Thats my Facebook email as well.. just when you friend me let me know who you are from here so i don't reject ya! :)

Starla_94 replied to Starla_94's response:
Bean will be here very very soon!!! lol !!! SCARY THOUGHT

Spotlight: Member Stories

Amy (29) DH (30) - m/c in 12/05 ^Friday^, DS#1 11/06, DS#2 - ^Jeremiah^ - had Anencephaly, a severe neural tube defect - Born 8/14/09, Died 8/17/09, M...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.