Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Went backwards in progression?!
jedmonds12 posted:
I didn't know this could happen, but apparently it can...

I got checked at 35w2d and was 1 cm dilated and 25% effaced.

I got checked just this past Friday when I was 37w4d, and I'm no longer dilated or effaced!! Plus, baby is way up high and showing no signs of coming down anytime soon.

At this point, I would have expected a little progress, especially because of all the BHC I've been having, but no. I guess I'm supposed to stay pregnant for a while longer. Baby's running out of room in there but not calming down much; he still rolls around all day, only now it puts very painful pressure on my ribs and bladder.

Just wanted to get that off my chest (or belly, as it were). Is anyone else familiar with this backwards progression? Could I still make my due date with no progress at this point?
Julie (27), DF (34).  Our little boy is due 4/18/11!
jedmonds12 responded:
I had another appointment yesterday (38w1d) and apparently I'm dilated again, to 1.5 cm. What's up with the back and forth? Hoping to make more progress now and not close up again, lol!
Julie (27), DF (34). Our little boy is due 4/18/11!
osamuel08 replied to jedmonds12's response:
Never heard of this Julie so I can't really comment but it is def interesting! Was it the same ob? And in terms of progression, I know you can still have this baby on time, in fact you could have no progress at all and have the baby that night. Just really depends on your body :)

Jen (35) DH (35) DS (5) DS (2) edd 4/7/11 blue team

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lisa. I'm 33 and already have 2 kids, my son who's 15 and my daughter, who's almost 19. This is my third baby. I have a wonderf...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.