Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
So Long and Welcome!
Lainey_WebMD_Staff posted:
As of Monday, you will have a new moderator on this exchange. Andie_WebMD_Staff is a wonderful moderator and is moderating in the 1st Trimester community so many of you will know her.

I have loved helping out on the 3rd Trimester community. It has been a long time since I had the joys (as well as fears and frustrations) of pregnancy but pregnancy communities were where I started working online many years ago and still a favorite of mine. Please come visit me on the ADHD community anytime.

Wishing you each a happy and healthy pregnancy and beyond.(and lots of labor vibes for those of you needing them right now)

Welcome Andie!
Making a decision to have a child--it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
Elizabeth Stone

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Mommies!!

Just wanted to pop in and say how much I'm looking forward to getting to know each of you!

For me, 3rd Trimester was when reality set in that I was really going to be holding my own baby in my arms soon. Until then I think it was easy for me to live in denial so I could procrastinate getting all my preparations done!

I have four kids, ages range from 22-14, but don't think I've forgotten anything! Those were each special times, and are engraved in memory forever. So, I'll do my best to direct you to resources or give my experience whenever I can.

Most of all, I'm just here to support. This is YOUR board, and YOU are the stars!

See you around the community!! Congrats & big hugs to all!

~Andie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm married to a wonderful man for 11 years now. This will be our third child. We have two boys ages 10 and 2. I'm due March 25th with a littl...More

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.