Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Big Uterus But Not Pregnant
ILUVMESUMHIM posted:
Ok i had my son 12wks ago i went to my doctor today to get my mirena and doctor checked me and said that my uterus is big so now i have to have an ultrasound done does anyone know what it can be i'm trying not to freak out

wmatto83 responded:
Maybe your uterus is not contracting back to its normal size on its own. Don't hold me to it but I think in certain cases some docs have to give you meds to help your uterus shrink back. It is not uncommon so don't freak out too much until you know the results of the u/s. Good luck and keep us posted.
Me (28) DH (38) Fury sons Brittanys (both 4) EDD 6/17/2011 BLUE TEAM!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Melissa (Missy) and my DH (Ken) and I are expecting our 2nd child with an official due date of 4/10/10. We have a c-section scheduled for 4...More

Helpful Tips

Diapers.com
First off, I super miss this board, I "graduated" 2 months ago! I miss the excitment, so I still come back and read the posts sometimes. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.