Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Just wanted to introduce myself...
hmrm1020 posted:
Hello everyone I am officially in my 3rd trimester, I am 28 weeks and 2 days...I am getting so excited to meet our newest little addition, however scared at the same time. I know I shouldn't be because I have been through this 4 times before but OH BOY #5...well I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Me(32), DH(40), DD(10), DS(6), DD(4), DS(1), and #5 EDD 7-27-2011 Blue Team!

mindy48875 responded:
Welcome! I know what you mean. Now that I'm having #3 I'm worried about having my kids outnumber the parents! This is going to be interesting :-)
Me(28)DH(29),DS(3)unnecesarian,DS(2)VBAC! Baby 3 due 5/24/11-another vbac!!!!

mrslee97658 responded:
Welcome! I just joined too and I'm right there with you on number 5! Boy number 4 though. We finally agreed on a name but we are keeping it secret until he's born. I don't worry now but I am worried when my house is torn apart by all my boys lol.
Me Ruth (27), DH (43), DS1(11), DD (8), DS2(5),DS3(3), number 5 and DS4 edd 8/4/11

wmatto83 responded:
Welcome and Wow baby number 5!!! Congrats to you!!! I always heard that once you have two you mind as well have 3, 4, 5 etc...LOL don't know if that is true.
Me (28) DH (38) Fury sons Brittanys (both 4) EDD 6/17/2011 BLUE TEAM!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, My name is Jennifer i have a son named Raiden Li he turned a year 07/30, me and my Husband are expecting our second which will be a little Girl...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful