Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
finally 3rd tri!
MrsPiper posted:
I've been reading and commenting here for a while because I just love the birth stories and all the excitement of the last few weeks. But I can finally stop "lurking" and move up for real! Yay! :) I am due jul. 31st, baby #5. I have 4 boys and this one's a little girl- finally one for MY team!! :)

wmatto83 responded:
Welcome!!! I remember you also for the 2nd Trimester! So glad to see you made it here and having a girl this time!
Me (28) DH (38) Fury sons Brittanys (both 4) EDD 6/17/2011 BLUE TEAM!!!

reb_hun responded:
Welcome!! so what's your trick for the boys?? lol i am preggo with my second girl. :P

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Yay!! Congrats and here's an "official" welcome to 3rd Tri! LOL

How exciting that after 4 boys you finally have your princess! You will have so much fun with her! :)

Welcome, once again! Looking forward to hearing lots more from you.

~Andie
Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! My name is Heather. I am a social worker in the greater Atlanta area. I have a nine year old son, and a four year old step son. Jonh and I are ...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.