Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
finally 3rd tri!
MrsPiper posted:
I've been reading and commenting here for a while because I just love the birth stories and all the excitement of the last few weeks. But I can finally stop "lurking" and move up for real! Yay! :) I am due jul. 31st, baby #5. I have 4 boys and this one's a little girl- finally one for MY team!! :)

wmatto83 responded:
Welcome!!! I remember you also for the 2nd Trimester! So glad to see you made it here and having a girl this time!
Me (28) DH (38) Fury sons Brittanys (both 4) EDD 6/17/2011 BLUE TEAM!!!

reb_hun responded:
Welcome!! so what's your trick for the boys?? lol i am preggo with my second girl. :P

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Yay!! Congrats and here's an "official" welcome to 3rd Tri! LOL

How exciting that after 4 boys you finally have your princess! You will have so much fun with her! :)

Welcome, once again! Looking forward to hearing lots more from you.

~Andie
Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm on the most exciting journey of my life, being a first time mommy!! I have been with my wonderful hubby for 16 years and we have been married ...More

Helpful Tips

36 weeks
Hi, since the secon trimester I have had a lot of pain in the pelvic region and between my legs. Today I lost my mucous plug and have been ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful