Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Getting impatient...
sitnooc posted:
So, I have been walking around dilated to 4cm and 80-90% effaced for at least 4 days now and just wondering where the heck this baby is at! I know, I know...all in good time, but geesh! I'm ready for ya...ANYTIME now baby!

mindy48875 responded:
Oh wow! You sure do sound ready to go! Sending Labor Vibes your way!!! (((((LV LV LV LV))))))
Come on baby! Your mommy is ready!
Me(28)DH(29),DS(3)unnecesarian,DS(2)VBAC! Baby 3 due 5/24/11-another vbac!!!!

Rubysrred responded:
Wow you are ready I bet!!!! Keep the walking up and try having sex maybe that will help! I know it doesn't sound fun heck I am only 1cm dialated and it doesn't sound fun to me but we have been getting at it every night to try and make this baby come sooner than later! Good luck and I will send good labor vibes your way!!!!
Me (28), DH (28), DS1 (10), DS2 (7) and LO EDD 5/24/2011! It's a Girl!!!

sitnooc responded:
Thanks ladies! I just keep thinking it's gonna happen any minute and then...nothing! Ugh, trying to keep my mind occupied on something else is very hard! I guess, I will go do some more laundry...

reb_hun replied to sitnooc's response:
kinda sounds like me a little except i'm not at far dilated or effaced. :P i'm ready for her to come already!!! i've been feeling contractions lately but not sure if they're the real deal or just fake. i'll send labor vibes your way if i can get some back too :P :P :P (((((labor vibes)))))

MrsPiper responded:
I was in your EXACT situation with my last pregnancy. At my 39 wk. appt, which was a Tuesday, I was 4cm. and 80%. I ended up going into labor that Sunday, which also happened to be my due date. So I walked around like that for nearly a week, and for all I knew I was even more dilated when labor finally began. But let me just say, it was the best labor of my 4. I was 6-7 upon arrival at the hospital, with the pain still very manageable, and had my baby within an hour of that first check. Labor was less than 3 hrs. total. So good luck to you!! And many LVs! :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Amy (29) DH (30) - m/c in 12/05 ^Friday^, DS#1 11/06, DS#2 - ^Jeremiah^ - had Anencephaly, a severe neural tube defect - Born 8/14/09, Died 8/17/09, M...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.