2. Yes I can very clearly remember the night, everything about it, we actually joke about it to this day because we can remember what happened that night but we can't seem to remember our disagreement we were having before hand we just remember that we had been angry with each other all day and decided when I got home that night that we needed to sit and talk about it, needless to say there was no talking and obviously it wasn't important if neither of us remember what it was :)
3. Bottle feed.
4. Not so much, I talk to her when she is driving me nuts with the moving, I tell her to stop and then DF will lean over and nicely ask her to give mommy a break for a little bit.
5. I wouldn't say that I don't like it but I also wouldn't say that I do like it it has it's ups and downs. All I know is I'm definately ready to be done.
Yep! Definitely have insomnia. I conceived around the beginning of Oct. I plan on breastfeeding, I talk to the baby all the time, and there are times when I like being pregnant and then there are the times when I hate it.
1. Yep, but I also have insomnia most of the time anyway.
2. Nope, to be honest we have been trying to figure out how we got pregnant in the first place. My DH has been on some medication which causes ED. So he hasent really been working cositantly for about a year and not at all for the last 6 months.
3. I am going to try and breast feed but with my medical history and medications I don't know if I am going to be able to.
4. No not normaly. But I can tell that she knows when I am talking about her.
5. No way, I've been on bed rest for 5 1/2 months, I am pretty done with it.
1. insomnia hasn't hit, but im do get up during the night now and then, but I've always been that way 2. I do remember the night we conceived. not sure if DH does, he was a little buzzed lol 3. breast fed for sure (im really hopping I can)? 4. I talk to him sometimes - mostly when he is kicking me too much :) 5. it took us so long to get pregnant that I feel bad saying I don't really like it. its very stressful to me not knowing what exactly he is doing in there or how he is. I just cant wait to meet my little man (11 more weeks)
Me (29) DH (30) 3 fur babies - 1st baby: EDD: 7/31/11 - BLUE TEAM!!
1. Maybe not insomnia, but sleep issues. I wake up to pee, but then hubby always has the tv on and I start watching whatever stupid infomercial is on and it takes me an hour (or more) to get back to sleep. 2. Late Oct. at home, making up after a big fight. 3. Planning to breastfeed- one of the great joys of mothering for me! 4. Yes. 5. There's so much about pregnancy that I love. I think the good outweighs the bad. I love knowing I am nurturing a new little person, I love feeling her movements and imagining the day she's born and holding her for the first time. I don't love my hideous, painful varicose veins... but it's a small price to pay. :)
1. Do you have insomnia now that you are pregnant? It is so weird I have had insomnia since I found out I was pregnant!! I cannot sleep more than two hours straight I think it is preparing me for motherhood. 2. Do you know when/where you conceived? We were trying so it was late September I knew when I was ovulating so it was no big story. 3. Do you plan to breast or bottle feed? Bottle Feed 4. Do you talk to your baby? No usually I just recently started thought cause I cannot drive more than 1/2 hour before he starts to give me incrediable pain cause his head is literally right about my pubic area! So then i tell him to please ease up on mommy! 5. Do you like being pregnant? No I can honestly say i don't. I am loving the fact that I am able to nourish and take care of something else but I don't like the worrying and the unknown. However it is a small price to pay and I will be willing to pay it again.
Me (28) DH (38) Fury sons Brittanys (both 4) EDD 6/17/2011 BLUE TEAM!!!
1. Sometimes I have insomnia. I usually don't have trouble falling asleep, but if I get up to pee, sometimes I can't fall back to sleep. 2. Not sure when we conceived since we were DTD everyother day once my period was done :) But, I'm pretty sure it was at our house, since we weren't DTD anywhere else :) 3. I plan to breastfeed, so hopefully it works! 4. I talk to my baby all the time...my husband thinks I'm nuts. I'll sing in the shower, and tell him what we're doing with our day. I want him to recognize my voice when he comes out :) 5. I have thoroughly enjoyed being pregnant. Although there are defnitely some annoying aspects to it, I consider myself lucky b/c it's been a pretty easy pregnancy, and one that has stuck. I had 2 m/c before this one, so I count everyday as a blessing!
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
The opinions expressed in WebMD Communities are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of WebMD. Communities are not reviewed by a WebMD physician or any member of the WebMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. Some of these opinions may contain information about treatments or uses of drug products that have not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. WebMD does not endorse any specific product, service or treatment.
Do not consider Communities as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on WebMD. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. WebMD understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified health care provider. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or dial 911 immediately.