Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Weight gain so far
mommyin2011 posted:
Im 28w5d and so far have gained.......10 lbs! which I don't think is too shabby :)
Me (29) DH (30) 3 fur babies - 1st baby: EDD: 7/31/11 - BLUE TEAM!!

wmatto83 responded:
Oh that is very good weight gain!! I am 35 weeks and 1 day and I have gained 37 lbs! I keep hoping that when i deliver all 37 lbs will come out with the baby..lol yea right!
Me (28) DH (38) Fury sons Brittanys (both 4) EDD 6/17/2011 BLUE TEAM!!!

MAllen81 responded:
Nice! I'm 37 weeks tomorrow and gained 31 pounds!
Me (29) ~ DH (31) ~ DS1 (7/17/06) ~ DS2 (11/3/08) ~ DS3 (Due 6/5/11) ~ 3 boys! ~ www.BradandMaryAllen.com

reb_hun responded:
i'm 38 weeks 4 days tomorrow and at my last appt they said i had gained a total of 11 lbs. i have a feeling that when i have my little baby girl that i'm going to be that much closer to being at my goal weight. :D :D :D i'm at 151 right now i think... my goal weight after baby is 120. :)

marchbabee responded:
Not too shabby is right! At my 28w appointment on Friday, I've put on a total of 21lbs. My doc was concerned with the past 2 appt's w/g, so she said I needed to keep it at 1lb/week. This month, I only put on a lb...not sure what the diffrerence was, but I'll take it! :)

GigglingSoul responded:
At 34 weeks, I had gained 12lbs. Now, at 35 weeks, I've LOST 6 of those lbs, and so my total weight gain is 6lbs. Baby is weighing 7lbs (per u/s) so hopefully I'll walk out lighter than when we conceived! (and hopefully be able to keep it off!)
Kimberly(28), DH(38), DD(3), DD(EDD 06.19.11) Gestational Hypertension, Thyroid issues, Bed Rest @ 30wks

Supergurl17 responded:
At 29 weeks I was at 213, as of yesterday at 31 weeks 3 days I'm back down to 207 for a total weight gain of 8lbs, I only hope this means I'll be smaller after baby comes, I have a growth scan next week to make sure she's growing fine but as of now the Dr isn't worried. I lost almost 50lbs before becoming pregnant it would be great to be able to just jump back in to my weight loss after baby :)

ashandchad responded:
Im 28 weeks today and I have gained 7 pounds so far! I am not overweight but would like to be a little smaller. It would be awesome to actually be smaller post baby. :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

when i was 19 yrs old, i found out that i was pregnant with my first child. i found out she was a girl when i was 15 wks pregnant. then 6 weeks after ...More

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.