Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Weight gain so far
mommyin2011 posted:
Im 28w5d and so far have gained.......10 lbs! which I don't think is too shabby :)
Me (29) DH (30) 3 fur babies - 1st baby: EDD: 7/31/11 - BLUE TEAM!!

wmatto83 responded:
Oh that is very good weight gain!! I am 35 weeks and 1 day and I have gained 37 lbs! I keep hoping that when i deliver all 37 lbs will come out with the baby..lol yea right!
Me (28) DH (38) Fury sons Brittanys (both 4) EDD 6/17/2011 BLUE TEAM!!!

MAllen81 responded:
Nice! I'm 37 weeks tomorrow and gained 31 pounds!
Me (29) ~ DH (31) ~ DS1 (7/17/06) ~ DS2 (11/3/08) ~ DS3 (Due 6/5/11) ~ 3 boys! ~ www.BradandMaryAllen.com

reb_hun responded:
i'm 38 weeks 4 days tomorrow and at my last appt they said i had gained a total of 11 lbs. i have a feeling that when i have my little baby girl that i'm going to be that much closer to being at my goal weight. :D :D :D i'm at 151 right now i think... my goal weight after baby is 120. :)

marchbabee responded:
Not too shabby is right! At my 28w appointment on Friday, I've put on a total of 21lbs. My doc was concerned with the past 2 appt's w/g, so she said I needed to keep it at 1lb/week. This month, I only put on a lb...not sure what the diffrerence was, but I'll take it! :)

GigglingSoul responded:
At 34 weeks, I had gained 12lbs. Now, at 35 weeks, I've LOST 6 of those lbs, and so my total weight gain is 6lbs. Baby is weighing 7lbs (per u/s) so hopefully I'll walk out lighter than when we conceived! (and hopefully be able to keep it off!)
Kimberly(28), DH(38), DD(3), DD(EDD 06.19.11) Gestational Hypertension, Thyroid issues, Bed Rest @ 30wks

Supergurl17 responded:
At 29 weeks I was at 213, as of yesterday at 31 weeks 3 days I'm back down to 207 for a total weight gain of 8lbs, I only hope this means I'll be smaller after baby comes, I have a growth scan next week to make sure she's growing fine but as of now the Dr isn't worried. I lost almost 50lbs before becoming pregnant it would be great to be able to just jump back in to my weight loss after baby :)

ashandchad responded:
Im 28 weeks today and I have gained 7 pounds so far! I am not overweight but would like to be a little smaller. It would be awesome to actually be smaller post baby. :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey I am the mother of a beautiful daughter born on june 9th, 2010. awaiting the excitment of whats to come!!

Helpful Tips

36 weeks
Hi, since the secon trimester I have had a lot of pain in the pelvic region and between my legs. Today I lost my mucous plug and have been ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful