Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Stopped Labor for the 2nd Time!
kladybug45 posted:
So I went in for my BPP on Tuesday (the baby looked perfect they said) then for my NST not so good news I was having irregular contractions! This time however I was feeling them! So then on to my regularly scheduled Dr. appt. and again not good news now I am 3cm and 70% effaced and baby is -2! Then I was admitted again and given the Magneseum Sulfate (YUCK!) again to stop my pretty hardcore OMG I am in serious labor contractions. Finally, after about 8 hours they stopped my contractions! Now I am on procardia for the next 4 wks but the Dr. said he doesn't expect me to go that long. He said as long as I can get to at least 35wks he will be happy, but that makes me nervous as much as I want to have my little man here I want him to be healthy too! He is weighing in at 4lbs 12oz but I would really like to fatten him up a little bit more! Wish me luck I have another NST tomorrow and I am still having irregular contractions and a lot of pressure!!

reb_hun responded:
would love to take your contractions for you!!!! i am one day overdue and i'm ready for her to be here, how about this, i'll have my little girl talk to your son and vice versa and then we'll both be happy

kladybug45 replied to reb_hun's response:
Sounds like a plan to me!! Thanks!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Momma of 6 children, 3 beautiful girls ages, 20, 26, and 27 and 3 handsome boys ages, 21, 16, and 14. My 26 and 27 year old have finished college. My ...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.