Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
induction
reb_hun posted:
At the hospital right now, just sitting here on the computer... for now. came in at 630 to be induced and got first and hopefully only round of cervadil at 830. feel contractions but the monitor is being stupid and not picking stuff up. grrrr. i wish it would move with me. owww contraction.... will post birth story as soon as i have one well maybe not right then but you guys know what i mean.

Cheltsy responded:
Yaaaay how exciting! I'm gonna be in your shoes this coming Tuesday! I'd love to hear how everything goes keep me posted and Good luck on your labor and delivery!

marchbabee responded:
Good luck and can't wait to read how things go!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am pregnant for the 3rd time, but having my 2nd child. My DD is 7 and I am happily (usually) married for almost 9 years.

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.