Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Vibrating baby ?
MSettle78 posted:
Okay is weird as this sounds I have to know if anyone else has felt this? Today I was just sitting back and all of a sudden right where the babys feet where it felt like his feet were kicking nad vibrating for like 10 seconds ... I looked down and my belly was vibrating ? Is this anything to worry about or is he just being a monkey ? lol
Marissa (22) Matt DH (23) Little Man due 07/11/11

APZ1980 responded:
I would say that's probably nothing to worry about. My baby (and stomach) seem to move like crazy sometimes. It's like a series of jabs and pokes all over my stomach.

Alleeson replied to APZ1980's response:
That happened a lot with my first pregnancy and I was so worried that the baby was having a seizure. After she was born, I figured out what it was - she was stretching, just like when we stretch we sometimes quiver. . .

Hope that eases your worry!

AJ__Sparrow responded:
Mine does that sometimes. I was so relieved when I looked it up online and learned that lots of people feel that weird vibrating sensation. I was worried about seizures too...
Me, DH, DD (4/15/04), DS (1/29/08), and Number 3 (EDD 8/9/11. It's a girl!)

MSettle78 replied to AJ__Sparrow's response:
Okay thanks ladies that all makes so much sense specially like about them stretching
Marissa (22) Matt DH (23) Little Man due 07/11/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi there!! My name is Wendi and I'm 28. I am married to my best friend we have been together 12 years! Married for 2 years! Our son arrived 4weeks...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.