Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Birth Story
cdjd82406 posted:
Katelynn James was born on 6/28/11 at 12:19pm via c/s. She weighed 7lbs even and was 19 1/2 inches long. She is breastfeeding like a champ. I am really sore from my c/s so I am really taking it easy. I am glad that I still have all the clothes from my daughter Emily cause Katelynn is so small, I have to use them for her for at least a couple of weeks.
Me(9/11/81), DH(11/18/83), DD1(1/19/01), DS(8/22/04), DD2(9/1/06), DD3(12/24/08), DD4(7/18/10), DD5 will be here on 6/28/11

sweets1988 responded:
congrats on our healthy baby girl ^_^ hope everything keeps going very well!

hmrm1020 responded:
Congratulations!

kell0613 responded:
Congrats!
This news was a great way to start my Friday! :)
Me(26), DH(32), Baby 1- It's a Girl! EDD 9/12/11

marchbabee responded:
Congratulations! I love her name! Hope she continues to breastfeed and your recovery is speedy!

ashandchad responded:
Congrats! :) Wishing you a speedy recovery!
Me (26), DH (27), First Baby-Hadley Faith!!! C-Section August 4th

steckie98 responded:
Congratulations!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Courtney, DH and I have been married for 8 years. We have a beautiful DD named Peyton who was born 12-20-08 and another beautiful DD named ...More

Helpful Tips

36 weeks
Hi, since the secon trimester I have had a lot of pain in the pelvic region and between my legs. Today I lost my mucous plug and have been ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.