Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
birth story of Ayva Annette...
butterfly0 posted:
We went in to a check up on my due date (july 28th). Due to previous complications because i was almost 3 cm dilated she sent me down to labor and delivery. She induced labor with the water balloon. By midnight i was 5 cm. At 7 they started the contraction meds and gave me an apidural. By 8:30 I was 8 cm. They had to cut the meds off because my doctor was assisting the only other doctor with a c-section and they didnt want the baby to come without an available doctor. They got it cut back on around noon. At 1:34 I had my precious Ayva Annette. Born on July 29th she was 7 pounds and 1 ounce and 20 1/4 inches long with a head full of dark hair! I am going to miss this board because it has gotten me through a lot! Thank you guys and good luck!!!

Katya1985 responded:
Congratulations and I love the name! It is so unusual.:)
Me(26),husby(30) Our first son-Stanislav will be 3 and now expecting a girl Galina. EDD 09/02/2011

mmmstar8806 responded:
congrats! i've been hanging around to see some of you ladies' birth stories =) beautiful name!
Me (23), DF (22), DS 1-Carter Egan (1), DS 2-Mason Reed (6/28/11)

ashandchad responded:
Congrats! She sounds precious :)
Me (26), DH (27), First Baby-Hadley Faith!!! C-Section August 4th

steckie98 responded:
Congrats! Glad everything went well!

kell0613 responded:
Congrats! I adore her name!!
Me(26), DH(32), Baby 1- It's a Girl! EDD 9/12/11

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Congrats and welcome to Ayva Annette! So happy to hear things went pretty smoothly and you have your precious new LO!!

Please keep us posted on how everyone is doing, and don't forget you can share with other new mommies on the Baby's 1st Year Community, too!

Congrats again!!

~Andie
Baby in the tummy, it's all up to mommy. But once the baby's had, it's bragging rights for Dad

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Monique I'm married with 4 kids with #5 on the way (anyday now), my kids ages are DD13, DD11, DS6, DS4. The new LO is a boy and his ...More

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.