Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
40 weeks today and still PREGNANT!
Katya1985 posted:
Two weeks ago after I saw my OB I was so disappointed that she told me that I will not be having this baby early. She checked me today and there still no progress. No dilation at all, baby did not drop- still bullet proof. I was drinking raspberry leaf tea and black cohosh and all other old tales things but it is not working. I guess I just have to wait everything else I already tried. The best part is now I know for sure it will not be more then two weeks. Poor me- 2 more weeks!!! How are you feeling ladies?
Me(26),husby(30) Our first son-Stanislav is 3(08/17/08) and now expecting a girl Galina. EDD 09/02/2011

Lysana responded:
It is AMAZING how long those last days can seem. Days that used to last, well, you know, for a day, now seem to last WEEKS! I went into labor with DD#2 at 40w2d and she was born 40w3d, and I remember how it felt to watch that EDD pass. Sending you lots of labor vibes! I hope it at least isn't swelteringly hot where you are...it's miserable here, and it was last summer, when I was due with DD#2, too!

Hope it happens for you soon, and congrats on your little girl!
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (4.5) ~~ Joshua (3) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (March 2011) ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ Siamese Kittybabies Waller

missashley1010 responded:
well at least you know she is all cooked and now your just waiting the arrival. I do understand the disapointment tho im only 34 weeks and im like is this almost done yet?? lol Pretty good here just playing the waiting game like you even tho I have a much longer wait. I got everything set up for my little man and now im out of projects and going crazy!! lol. sending labor vibes your way

Allaya9 responded:
So sorry to hear no progress, I'm a week behind you due on Sept. 10th. Though my doctor told me today that if I don't go into labor by my next appointment, which is the 8th, their gonna start talking about induction. I so wanna go into labor naturally, but alas am ready for him to be born. So uncomfortable! Sending labor vibes your way and hopefully we'll have a birth story to post soon
Me(36) DH(37) EDD 9/10/11 Blue Team! Our first! Lochlan Sidney

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married with 3 beautiful children (2 boys and a girl)

Helpful Tips

Infantino SlingRider Recalled
I just wanted everyone know that the Infantino slingrider was recalled this morning due to infant deaths. You can read the whole article at ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.