Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
40 weeks today and still PREGNANT!
Katya1985 posted:
Two weeks ago after I saw my OB I was so disappointed that she told me that I will not be having this baby early. She checked me today and there still no progress. No dilation at all, baby did not drop- still bullet proof. I was drinking raspberry leaf tea and black cohosh and all other old tales things but it is not working. I guess I just have to wait everything else I already tried. The best part is now I know for sure it will not be more then two weeks. Poor me- 2 more weeks!!! How are you feeling ladies?
Me(26),husby(30) Our first son-Stanislav is 3(08/17/08) and now expecting a girl Galina. EDD 09/02/2011

Lysana responded:
It is AMAZING how long those last days can seem. Days that used to last, well, you know, for a day, now seem to last WEEKS! I went into labor with DD#2 at 40w2d and she was born 40w3d, and I remember how it felt to watch that EDD pass. Sending you lots of labor vibes! I hope it at least isn't swelteringly hot where you are...it's miserable here, and it was last summer, when I was due with DD#2, too!

Hope it happens for you soon, and congrats on your little girl!
Kelly (32) ~~ Craig (36) ~~ Eliana (4.5) ~~ Joshua (3) ~~ Rebekah (1) ~~ ^i^ Pumpkin (March 2011) ~~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~~ Siamese Kittybabies Waller

missashley1010 responded:
well at least you know she is all cooked and now your just waiting the arrival. I do understand the disapointment tho im only 34 weeks and im like is this almost done yet?? lol Pretty good here just playing the waiting game like you even tho I have a much longer wait. I got everything set up for my little man and now im out of projects and going crazy!! lol. sending labor vibes your way

Allaya9 responded:
So sorry to hear no progress, I'm a week behind you due on Sept. 10th. Though my doctor told me today that if I don't go into labor by my next appointment, which is the 8th, their gonna start talking about induction. I so wanna go into labor naturally, but alas am ready for him to be born. So uncomfortable! Sending labor vibes your way and hopefully we'll have a birth story to post soon
Me(36) DH(37) EDD 9/10/11 Blue Team! Our first! Lochlan Sidney

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Randi, and I have been married to my college sweetheart since Nov 2004. I have PCOS. We welcomed our son in January 2005. My son kicked som...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful