Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Birth Storey - sorry, its 6 wks late!
mommyin2011 posted:
Short: Adrian was born on July 31, 2011 at 9:54pm - 7lbs 8oz 20 inches and a full head of hair!

Long: Lost my mucus plug on 7/30 and contractions wee 7-10 mins apart. went to the hospital and they check me and i was only 1 cm so they sent me home to labor some more. the next day i was contracting every 2-3 mins. went back to the hosp. around 2pm. they checked me and i was 5 cm.
got the epi about 40 mins later and the guy messed up, so i got it twice, but only my left side became numb right away, it took a little longer for my right to get numb. around 7pm, i was 9 cm and the epi wore off!! i was feeling everything anf it was the worst pain ever! my babies head was still high at 9 cm so i think that made the pain even worse. it was to the point were i couldnt even push i was in so much pain, the they gave me a spinal and i felt 100% better, i was 10cm and was pushing to get his head down. this was around 8:30 or so...finally it was time to really push. i thinked i pushed for about 30-40 mins and my beautiful baby boy was born with a full head of hair!!

life has been amazing! he's perfect
Me (29) DH (30) 3 fur babies - 1st baby: EDD: 7/31/11 - BLUE TEAM!!

htma4494 responded:
Congrats on your little baby boy!!!!

kell0613 responded:
Congrats!
Me(26), DH(32), Baby 1- It's a Girl! EDD 9/12/11

Katya1985 responded:
Congratulations.
Me(26),husby(30) Our first son-Stanislav is 3(08/17/08) and Baby Girl Galina was born 09/04/2011

charissahill responded:
CONGRATS! HES SUCH A CUTIE.

palvarad responded:
Congratulations!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Sarah and my husband and I are excited for our second son! We feel blessed with the one we have know and grateful after 2 miscarriages that...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful