Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Week 31! I'm excited.
TristaJ90 posted:
I am super excited that there's about 9 weeks left. I can't wait to meet my little one! I am going to the renaissance festival tomorrow and then from here out my weekends are sorta boring until he's here.

I'm just super nervous about the child birth process, but I'm sure I'll be fine and all that!

htma4494 responded:
Hey Trista, I have about 8 weeks left, and I;m excited as well to meet my little one, but just as you mentioned, I;m sooo nervous about labor & delivery~ But it will be all worth it in the end when we have our little one in our arms!

missashley1010 responded:
YAY! 31 weeks! Im a little ahead of the game im gunna be 37 weeks on sunday! Im sooooooo nervous about labor the thought makes me wanna barf! lol. Iv always wanted to go to the renaissance festival but iv never went.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi 33 weeks with 3rd baby girl on her way. Been married to my wonderful husband for 11 years. Currently have a six and three year old. Love my family ...More

Helpful Tips

help
what do contractions feel like? More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful