Skip to content

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
missashley2010!
tristaj90 posted:
Hey, I was going to ask you where you're from and how old you are! We sound a lot alike and I was going to see if you wanted to be friends on facebook so we could keep in touch easier!!
Let me know, Thanks!

tristaj90 responded:
I meant missashley1010. Sorry, Ive been awake for about 5 minutes.

missashley1010 responded:
HEY! Yeah I have a facebook and im kinda a addict so we could so be friends Im from Brainerd MN and the big 21! lol. How about you?

tristaj90 replied to missashley1010's response:
Alright. I'm 21 from Hutchinson MN and my facebook link is facebook.com/tristajeanette if you cant find me there my email is trista_132002@yahoo.com. you should be able to find me by that.

missashley1010 replied to tristaj90's response:
Nice! How are you liking the weather? Its cold and I love it(something I NEVER say) lol. Ill be sure to look you up and add you when I get off this place I call my job lol

tristaj90 replied to missashley1010's response:
Lol. I love that it's cooling down too. I hate winter but I love the temperatures in the fall and spring. It beats this hot summer we had. I had no air conditioning during those heat waves I will definitely accept your friend request! I have a habit of checking my facebook like 20 times a day (mostly on my smartphone ^_^)

missashley1010 replied to tristaj90's response:
I also hate winter!! Iv had enough of it iv lived in this cold state my whole dang life! No air conditioner I would have died! My mom was nice enough to go pick up a cheap one that goes in are window I lived in my bedroom because it only kept that room cold. lol. yeah I check it like a million as well also on the phone...I sware I live on that thing

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (32) DH (35) DSD (16) DS (4) New baby boy due May 24th!

Helpful Tips

Flushable moist wipes
Just thought I'd share a tip that I learned this time around. After the birth of DD1, I was given the squirt bottle to clean down there ... More
Was this Helpful?
125 of 223 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.