Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
missashley2010!
tristaj90 posted:
Hey, I was going to ask you where you're from and how old you are! We sound a lot alike and I was going to see if you wanted to be friends on facebook so we could keep in touch easier!!
Let me know, Thanks!

tristaj90 responded:
I meant missashley1010. Sorry, Ive been awake for about 5 minutes.

missashley1010 responded:
HEY! Yeah I have a facebook and im kinda a addict so we could so be friends Im from Brainerd MN and the big 21! lol. How about you?

tristaj90 replied to missashley1010's response:
Alright. I'm 21 from Hutchinson MN and my facebook link is facebook.com/tristajeanette if you cant find me there my email is trista_132002@yahoo.com. you should be able to find me by that.

missashley1010 replied to tristaj90's response:
Nice! How are you liking the weather? Its cold and I love it(something I NEVER say) lol. Ill be sure to look you up and add you when I get off this place I call my job lol

tristaj90 replied to missashley1010's response:
Lol. I love that it's cooling down too. I hate winter but I love the temperatures in the fall and spring. It beats this hot summer we had. I had no air conditioning during those heat waves I will definitely accept your friend request! I have a habit of checking my facebook like 20 times a day (mostly on my smartphone ^_^)

missashley1010 replied to tristaj90's response:
I also hate winter!! Iv had enough of it iv lived in this cold state my whole dang life! No air conditioner I would have died! My mom was nice enough to go pick up a cheap one that goes in are window I lived in my bedroom because it only kept that room cold. lol. yeah I check it like a million as well also on the phone...I sware I live on that thing

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'll try to keep it short! About two years ago, my dr. told me that I might not be able to get pregnant or I may have a very hard time conceiving...More

Helpful Tips

How to load photos on WebMD
WebMD has created a guide to assist you with loading your photos. Photo upload guide More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful