Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Almost there! Welcome to your third trimester and your community!

Useful Things:

• See what's happening with your baby and your body — right now.
  • Get trusted WebMD information and track your baby's milestones with the WebMD Baby app for iPhone and Android.
Counting it down...
kd0erj posted:
I know I'm not the only one counting days at this point...fess up!

How many days do you have left until the EDD?

I have 54...God help me.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

earleyml1012 responded:
22 days!!! Tomorrow I'll be 37 weeks, I'm so excited and can't wait to meet this little one. DD is sitting her feeling her moving and said "Baby sister coming soon?" She's ready too!

LilRoss responded:
16 days!!

Maichoua responded:
53 days

klynshoe responded:
40 Days left!! Although considering the EDD can go two weeks either way its probably best to say only 26 - 54 days left!! lol

ILOVEGAVIN responded:

htma4494 responded:
Hey, I'm at 42 days to go!

RanchMommy1533 responded:
29 days... So close and yet soooooo far!!!!
Emily 22, DH 21, Sarah 1 1/2, Charlotte due Oct 27th.

halfmilebrave responded:
Okay, I have 79 days left. Still a lot, but under 100 days! It feels good to know we are getting closer.

ffwife23Kt responded:
I have 80 days but more like 59 days in reality. I will probably be induced early at 37 weeks due to my high blood pressure.
Katie 26, DH Brad 29, DS 22 months, Baby 2 EDD 12/18/11-Pink Team!

aly192527 responded:
44 days!

charissahill responded:
58 MORE DAYS UNTIL EDD. SEEMS LIKE A LONG TIME!

lbean1975 responded:
Hi, kd0erj YES I AM, lol. I've been trying not to countdown but at this point I'm about to explode. I'm so through being pregnant, with my problems with Sciatica, constant back pain and these ugly compression stockings (which aren't ROCKIN) Ready to have this big baby boy estimated weight roughly 10lbs -- 15 days and COUNTING BABY!! LOL
Me (36) BSD (27) DS (16) Team Blue EDD (10/15/11)

cl1234 responded:
7 days & so done with being pregnant!

CRice73 responded:
2 days left and so ready for it to be over me and my husband have tried everything this week and I mean everything I was 2cm and just starting to thin tuesday and nothing is working not even the stuff my doctor swore by. This is our third pregnancy and it has gone by really fast except for these last two weeks I have been over due by two weeks with both of our other pregnancies and was hoping it would not happen this time to only because I really do not want induced again.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have an amazing son, Colin (07/08/09) Husband, Ryan who is probably the best dad in the world, sometimes I just watch him with Colin and it amazes m...More

Helpful Tips

36 weeks
Hi, since the secon trimester I have had a lot of pain in the pelvic region and between my legs. Today I lost my mucous plug and have been ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.